Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Yes, another post-Italy thread

My friends would like to thank you guys for putting the whole thing together, as since I've been back I haven't talked about anything other than Italy, Italy and Italy.

I guess I owe you guys a bit of a thanks too. :D

What's next? Spa?

Comments

• Melbourne '07!!!
  • Oz - you might be on to something. My tax deduction would be 5 - air travel would be easier......

what say you gang. The circuit is sketch but what surround it is pretty cool.
  • I'll put up one room. Anyone else?
  • Very kind. Now, we have Minardifan2002 down to stay with you.
  • Sorry, doesn't have any padding.
  • nice to know how much I'm liked.

Sorry to upset you but melbourne 07 is out for me.
  • Just because we think that you have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, doesn't mean we don't like you, pet.
  • I don't.
  • Just because we think that you have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, doesn't mean we don't like you, pet.
    I assure you. I'm not like this in real life. I'm only like this on here.
  • Why???
  • I'll ofer a spare room... matt?
  • Matt will be there for the Sauberfest Melb'07. I believe it's being held in one of the phone boxes at Spencer St station. :hehe:

• That big?
  • Well, by the time you matt AND the phone in there, that should pretty much cover it.
  • Oz, I presume you meant 'by the time you GET Matt and the phone ...' as I am no Sauber groupie!
  • Why???
    Because it annoys you guys.

Might not be able to manage aus 2007 but silverstone 2005 is a real possibility for me now.
  • What the f**k for though!!!!!!
  • [quote]Why???

Might not be able to manage aus 2007 but silverstone 2005 is a real possibility for me now. [/quote]

Why Silverstone???????? or are you being ironic?
  • Viges you are absolutely correct. Brain working faster than the fingers, both of them. :(
  • What the f**k for though!!!!!!
    Because I hold grudges.
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why???

Might not be able to manage aus 2007 but silverstone 2005 is a real possibility for me now.

Why Silverstone???????? or are you being ironic?
    My mates are going so I might go.