Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The new car just might be good...

I have donned sack cloth and ashes garb. It seems the car just might be the ticket. However I will only be taking criticism from Jello Biafra and Equiley who never doubted the team's ability...
Now time to commit to the Cossie V8 and stop mucking about.

Comments

• Hopefully Minardi find the resources to carry out additional testing. Testing means: understanding the car more. Understanding leads to knowledge. Knowlegde leads to improvement. Improvement leads us up to midfield. Midfield regularly means: points. Points mean money. Money means testing...

All this and other trivia in: 'The upward spiral' by Selespeed(probably this decade in your local bookshop) :cool:
  • is it possible to join the upward spiral after falling off the downward spiral?
  • That's an interesting question Junior! I would say, that all is possible in a parallel universe. Leaves the question, in which universe are we? I think Barcelona will give us the answer! ;)
  • If this car really is good..........................we just might see Matt back here this season !!!!;)
  • Dear God, no.
  • You're such a sweetheart Petrol. :D
  • Sweetheart - not sure about that but def a standup guy. He has the balls to stand up and admit his sinful ways. What to do about penance though.
  • You suck Petrol! I always knew that was a good car!

As an aside, Jello and Emmo (sounds like a circus act) would be unquestioning yes men for the team if they wheeled a foot-powered Flintstone-mobile out.
  • This coming from a man who still thinks Arrows will make a comeback.
  • Jello and Emmo (sounds like a circus act)
    :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • This coming from a man who still thinks Arrows will make a comeback.
    Arrows was a nice team. In a way I think Minardi also have suffered from the demise of teams like Arrows and Prost. Back then Minardi could outqualify and outrace several teams on a good day. I'm sure that was far more motivating than being several seconds behind the nearest rival.
  • Understanding leads to knowledge. Knowlegde leads to improvement. Improvement leads us up to midfield. Midfield regularly means: points. Points mean money. Money means testing...
    Yoda says: Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering....
  • Arrows aren't coming back??:o:(
  • Arrows aren't coming back??:o:(
    They already did. Remember Pacific?
  • how 'bout Simtek.. will the be back? Jos could drive for them..

:rolleyes:
  • Not funny. ;)

The car may be good. But is there any money to develop it any further.
  • Paul certainly has money and is just gonna have to take a risk. Whats life without risks I tells ya ???
  • If Paul would be willing to take big risks with Minardi. He would have done so earlier.
  • Maybe Paul is not the man for the job then...
  • Having now seen on tape the ITV feature on Paul, I have to say he was very short of breath, in the way that only hardcore chainsmokers can be. And that was when he was sitting down!
  • 2D2M
  • Having now seen on tape the ITV feature on Paul, I have to say he was very short of breath, in the way that only hardcore chainsmokers can be. And that was when he was sitting down!
    Hey Viges what about that motorised aircraft seat he was using to get around the factory? seems to me he spent more developing this than money put into Minardi!
  • I want another test!
  • 2D2M
    Touche.
  • So PS is tooling around the faenza factory in a motorized wheelchair? Not alot of room in the aisleways there - too many carbon fiber tubs laying about.

I'd show a picture of same but jello has not sent me my USB cable yet....
    I am amazed that no tobacco company is sponsoring Minardi.
    PS is THE ideal marketing tool for them !!!:P
  • So PS is tooling around the faenza factory in a motorized wheelchair? Not alot of room in the aisleways there - too many carbon fiber tubs laying about.

I'd show a picture of same but jello has not sent me my USB cable yet....
    His "motorized wheelchair" is in his UK European Avaition HQ. An excuse for a scrap yard!
  • Oh well, I'm off to have a Lucky :P

[Edited on 3/5/2005 by Clown]
  • I noticed that the chief engineer made a point of thanking Bridgestone for supplying a number of compounds- do they always do this or are they helping more than usual now that a new car is online?