Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tifosi Optics

Hey gang - new sponsor. Go have a look - this is one way most of us could afford to support a Minardi sponsor.

TIFOSI OPTICS FOCUSES ON MINARDI

FAENZA, ITALY, May 6, 2005 – Tifosi Optics has been named Official Eyewear Supplier of the 2005 Minardi F1 Team.

Since its incorporation in the autumn of 2002, Tifosi Optics has been the provider of high-quality, affordable eyewear to enthusiasts of all sports. Currently, Tifosi Optics eyewear is distributed to over 1000 retailers worldwide.

For the 2005 Formula One season, Tifosi Optics will provide eyewear for the entire Minardi F1 Team, featuring styles from its latest product line.

The Minardi F1 Team, owned by Paul Stoddart, kicked off its 2005 season at the Australian Grand Prix, in Melbourne, on March 6, with the final event of the 19-race schedule being the Grand Prix of China, in Shanghai, on October 16.

Further information on the 2005 Tifosi Optics product line and a list of dealers is available at www.tifosioptics.com.

Visit www.minardi.it for the latest updates on the 2005 season and for more information on the Minardi F1 Team.

[Edited on 6/5/2005 by MCSF]

[Edited on 6/5/2005 by MCSF]

Comments

• Always great to get a new sponsor, now we have a Minardi Tifosi! Who needs that other italian team's tifosi? :D
  • They are already mentioned for several weeks on TOMS!!!!!!!;)

BTW, they have updated their sponsorlist at TOMS:
    Dynabyte is added, and so is Bilderberg.
    Nice to see that Bilderberg decided to sponsor the Team.
    They were only an Albers sponsor before.
  • I wonder if they actually pay anything, or just give some free sunglasses every once in a while.
  • if they give us some free sunglasses every once in a while they do not deserve to be called sposnors so i think some small money is involved.
  • This is an Italian team - looking cool (and good cuisine) is more important than money.
  • They are already mentioned for several weeks on TOMS!!!!!!!;)
    Who the hell goes over there anymore?
  • Tifosi Optics don't appear to have an Aussie distributor. Northern Hemispere only. DAMN!!
  • if they give us some free sunglasses every once in a while they do not deserve to be called sposnors so i think some small money is involved.
    If you look on the sponsorsection at TOMS you can see that they are listed as an "official SUPPLIER"!!!!!
  • Then it looks like they just get free sunglass'.