Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

P14 and P15

Due to BAR's exclusion, and engine penalties for Rubens, Heidfeld and Montierro were up to 14 and 15.

It'll be nice to see us in the mix for the first corner

Comments

• not much mixing for us.. :(
  • what happened to the days when we could get a Minardi in the top 8 on the first lap.
  • Good point Minardi2002

Its about time for a big first corner shunt to remove the top half of the grid :hehe::hehe:;)
  • Good point Minardi2002

Its about time for a big first corner shunt to remove the top half of the grid :hehe::hehe:;)
    that won't help much if your car can't leave the grid.

• that won't help much if your car can't leave the grid.
    'Our' car !!!;)

:P Now a short piece of 'jumpeyLogic'

a/ To win first you have to finish.
    b/ To finish you have to start.
    c/ To start you have to move.

1/ We acheived c (if only for a few inches)
    2/ then the cars stopped
    (you could see this as unfortunate but wait and I will explain)

3/ In stopping we were finished :(

4/ Take a short mental leap and you will realise that the Minardi cars 'finished' first.

QED. I therefore challenge the FIAs results and declare the two Minardi cars :- 1st & 2nd- giving us 18 points :angel:
  • Well that logic might get a run if the cars were on pole and had managed to sneak over the line, but as I recall, they didin't get over the start/finish line, therefore, they didn't start.
  • 3/ In stopping we were finished

4/ Take a short mental leap and you will realise that the Minardi cars 'finished' first.

QED. I therefore challenge the FIAs results and declare the two Minardi cars :- 1st & 2nd- giving us 18 points

I agree, just give us the points.
    (at least we got coverage....)

But who finished first CA or PF ??????

or was it a dead heat (or lack of heat)
  • PF because his car did move about 5 metres
  • Lets look at the Photographic evidence.

Looks like PF won well done!

But on this evidence not so good look like the FIA have decided CA wins as PF is out of the car first and has been rolled further back.
  • nevermind still a minardi 1 - 2