Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Stodard's diplomacy strikes again...lol

Comments

• "...while Paul Stoddart branded them “a piss-take”."

Very diplomatic.

VERY TRUTHFUL
  • "...while Paul Stoddart branded them “a piss-take”."

that's what i call "poetic license"!
  • Its funnier with Flav's comments for comparism
    Renault boss Flavio Briatore described Ferrari’s propositions as “completely unacceptable” while Paul Stoddart branded them “a piss-take”
  • Funny thing is that the expression is English, not Australian.

Apart from that, Stoddart's reaction was quite mild under the circumstances.

TOIT's proposal smacked of complete indifference to the problems that the other teams are trying to work through in order to ease current and future financial concerns.

It is time to throw this lot out. They care nothing for the traditions of the sport and are locked into a manic win-at-all-costs attitude that has their thinking so stratospheric that they couldn't see ground-based issues if they had a bloody telescope.

Here opens the official petition to get rid of these pests:

'The Other Italian Team Ought Unreservedly To Nick Off Wantonly (need help for this last letter), or

TOIT OUT NOW

signatures please
  • Leae accept this as signed: TasM

We belive that TOIT are Wrenching Minardi Downward, not too mention the rest of the sport.

We have to stop TOIT WMDs now!!!! :o

[Edited on 8/12/2004 by TasM]
  • Leae accept this as signed: TasM

We belive that TOIT are Wrenching Minardi Downward, not too mention the rest of the sport.

We have to stop TOIT WMDs now!!!! :o
    :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:LOL Tas