Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jordan banned from Canada

Just the third car.

They used too many sets of tyres, therefore gaining a competitive advantage.

Montagny will or Doornbos will not race in Canada.

MAZkes our times a little more respectable.

Comments

• I just thought the third car was banned - does not affect the race.
  • I wonder how they managed to use 6 tyre sets instead of 4. I mean, can't they count?

[Edited on 28/5/2005 by Stan]
  • oneski, twoski, threeski, fourski, fiveski, sixski
  • It's only the third car thats banned for Canada.
  • that only gives us a very slight and very small advantage...
  • It would be more of an advantage if we would use the third car.

Zsolt or Kiesa need to find some money soon.
  • wonder how they managed to use 6 tyre sets instead of 4. I mean, can't they count?
    Sure they can count, but I think Doornbos was right when he told on Dutch tv that the team gave those extra tyres to Montagny to make him look quicker. There's a lot of politics going around. Not that it realy helped Montagny.
  • Doornbos also told TV that Montagny had 18000 revs on the engine and that he wasn't allowed more than 17500 revs.
    I don't understand this. It's the 3rd car. Who cares if they blow the engine using more revs????
  • I liked that when he noticed they used too many tyres noone seemed to care.

Jordan's wiping their behinds with the regulations...
  • http://www.formula-1.updatesport.com/news/article/1118049694/formula_one/F1business/Jordan-request-penalty-delay/view.html

:P:hehe:

Great!!! They can't show off 3 cars to their sponsors !!!
    They should have thought about this before deciding to let Montagny have 6 sets of tyres !!!!:spank: