Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Canadian GP

Anyone else going?

This will be my first chance to meet up with the Montreal guys - been to the GP before but for various reasons have never met Phil and the gang. Should be memorable!

Comments

• I wish. I hope this year that the kart event is given the green light. If not for guys like Massimo and Zsolt etc thei MCM kart event would have been a no go. MCM knows ow to get the job done!

• I wish I was going also. Montreal was my first grand prix back to attend back in 97. Next time I go to a grand prix will probably be that one. If only I could afford to go to Montreal and Indy though.
  • According to MCM, the Karting is on for Wednesday, and they say Albers and Friesacher are included!

I am trying to arrange a trip out Wednesday evening to check it out

• I hope for the MCM that Nissany will be karting as well.
    Then they have a chance to overtake a Minardi driver !!!!!:P
  • Ouch....poor Chanok!! We are keeping our fingers crossed hoping they will all show up!