Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

There are Rumors that Nelson Piquet JR will replace Friesacher...

The main sponsor of Patrick Friesacher is not able to pay for rest of the season if we must believe the rumors and that means that Piquet will take Patrick his place for the rest of the season.
Source: RaceReport (the dutch Racing Magazine, not always the best magazine to trust!)
We will see what the truth about this story is!

Comments

• Don't hope this is true !!!!
    Piquet loves to makes contact with other cars too much !!!!!:(

Btw, how come Racereport always have "news" that can't be found elsewhere? Do they make it up????
  • Why Piquet? Why not Bruni again or any OTHER top runner in F2. Unless - and this whole story is prob PURE CRAP - he brings an obscene amount of money.

And when I say obscene I mean obscene.
  • God no, quig. not Bruni. I'd rather have .... anyone.

As for Piquet Jr......... i've heard he's an ungrateful prick that crashes his cars. Perfect, just what we need to develop the PS05 at the moment. :rolleyes:
  • Why not doornbos?
  • Not a bad idea in all seriousness. You'd think his money might be welcome at Minardi, and then we have an all Dutch team. Did someone say 'increased Lost Boys/Trust/Superfund monies'? :D
  • I may be a tad cynical but our track record backed by "windmil & wooden shoe"l money is not very impressive.
  • Got something against dykes, Quig?
  • Got something against dykes, Quig?
    he's from San Fran isn't he?

:hehe:
  • In Holland litlle boys stick their finger in dykes :o:D
  • Well Doornbos is backed bij meurmans which is already sponsor for minardi... I'm sure Harry Meurmans will increase his money.... The money from meurmans is welcome never had problems with Harry instead of the other wellknown dutch sponsor we had last year and the year before....

Trust will never be back on track with Minardi ( although Dynabyte is one of the biggest Trust resellers in the netherlands---> so I thinks the dynabyte sponsorship is a deal with trust and dynabyte)

Probably CO2 Neutral will increase it's money when Doornbos will get in.... The CO2 sponsorship was originaly a deal within the time-sharing plan of wilux... but never came thrue last year....

And I think The Dutch sponsors wich came with Albers, will probably increase there money (Veronica Magazine, ID&T, Lost Boys, TCC, GR8 Industries, JVC, Porsche, 4net.nl, Garcia Jeanswear, Scapade, MD Helicopters, Playstation, ABN-AMRO, SBS Broadcasting, NU.nl, Bilderberg Hotels, MediaRepublic, Make a wish Foundation, Dynabyte, MAn Trucks etc etc)

I think if Doornbos will step in Other dutch company's are willing to sponsor him and Albers together in one team... And then we will get a very large budget!!

btw MinardiP1 : Superfund is not dutch......
  • As MCSF said Piquet Jr can bring more money that all the rest put together even without any external sponsorship, so theres no competition on that front, but we could at least give him the 3rd car for the rest of the season with a clause that he pay's for all damages
  • Piquet? Why? In Brazil don´t have sponsor´s with many $$$...
  • Why Doornbos? This guy has a contract with Jordan for the rest of the season as the 3th driver and probably will sign next month as one of the racedrivers for 2006.

Kiesa seems still to be an option, he was talking last week to get some Italian (?!?) backing.

Nelsinho is driving GP2 and could be an option for next season but he is semi-dutch which could be a negative...
  • Piquet? Why? In Brazil don´t have sponsor´s with many $$$...
    Piquet has a dutch mother, so large dutch company's are willing to sponsor....

I'm wondering why Minardi is always attracting so mutch dutchies??????

BTW i'm dutch myself:P
  • [quote]Piquet? Why? In Brazil don´t have sponsor´s with many $$$...

BTW i'm dutch myself:P [/quote]

You are Dutch.. damn.. :o then way do you play soccer for Brazil?

:rolleyes:
  • Piquet Jr? If he has his father's talent, why not?
  • [quote][quote]Piquet? Why? In Brazil don´t have sponsor´s with many $$$...

:rolleyes: [/quote]

You think you're funny huh? Can't help I'm Dutch :rolleyes:
  • You think you're funny huh? Can't help I'm Dutch
    Nothing to be ashamed or to be unhappy about. There is only one chance in 16.000.000 that you are Jos Verstappen ;)
  • [quote]You think you're funny huh? Can't help I'm Dutch
    Nothing to be ashamed or to be unhappy about. There is only one chance in 16.000.000 that you are Jos Verstappen ;) [/quote]

Well I'm that one out of 16.000.000 dutchies, which doesn't carry the name of TDW! :D
  • [quote][quote][quote]Piquet? Why? In Brazil don´t have sponsor´s with many $$$...

:rolleyes: [/quote]

You think you're funny huh? Can't help I'm Dutch :rolleyes:
    [/quote]

ehmm.. my friend.. i'm from Rotterdam.. :rolleyes:
  • ehmm.. my friend.. i'm from Rotterdam.. :rolleyes:
    Ehmm....my friend..... i'm from Utrecht...

Will you be there on the 7th of august? When Christijan will rock rotterdam in his Minardi?
  • I'll go, if there will be more F1 teams than just Minardi.
  • I'll go, if there will be more F1 teams than just Minardi.
    As for now, only Minardi has been confirmed. I understood they are still talking to Doornbos and Nicky Pastorelli for Jordan-Midland

This is the program:

Historic Moto GP bikes

E.g. World Champions Kent Andersen (Sweden) and Wil "de Witte Reus" Hartog from the 70's & 80's

Historic Formula 1

Presenting Classic Team Lotus with Lotus Formule 1 cars from 1967 t/m 1989.

Dakar Rally

Rally trucks, cars and bikes from the
    Dakar Rally 2005.

24 hrs Le Mans

Presenting Jan Lammers with the Dome-Judd and the Dutch Spyker from the 24 hours of Le Mans 2005.

Formula 1

Demonstration with Formula 1-driver Christijan Albers
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend Marlboro Masters of formula 3 on Zandvoort.... of course the formula 3 race but also formula Renault and a demonstration with 4 Ferrrari Formula 1 cars with René Arnoux, Eddie Irvine, Jacky Ickx andJohn Bosch on the steering wheels. Also the race in The Thoroughbred Grand Prix-class, the official FIA-championship for historical Formule 1-cars, Sounds promising to me....l