Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Heidfeld/Pizzonia 'Shootout'

F1 live (yes I know- steaming pile of crap) a saying that Pizzonia and Heidfeld are head to head at Jerez today for the Williams seat. Go Heidfeld:spank:

Anyone have any undates on what is going on there?

Comments

• There are rumors on the 'net that both drivers have been signed at Williams.
    It's just not decided yet who will be race driver and who will be test driver !!!!
  • It appears that both have seats, it's just a matter of which one will get Gene's and which will get to race.
  • *watch his clock*

oh dear...

*watch again his clock*

oh come on....

*watch his clock the third time in this minute*

F***, if I don't get the results of the shootout before "The Simpsons" start (18:55) i will get mad :mad:
  • Strike, he was faster!

Nick Heidfeld: 1:16.740 64 Laps

Antonio Pizzonia: 1:17.056 147 Laps

Well, that's pretty clear I think. Pizza drove more than twice laps than Nick did and Nick is faster, Well done!
  • Raikonnen fastest today.

Heidfeld 2nd !!!!!
    He was 0.3 sec faster than Pizzaman, who was 6th.
  • Well, it'S time to open the bottles of Champus I think.
  • Give me Pizzonia. Heidfeld is too boring for me.
  • Nothing is boring at 220 mph.
  • It would suck if Heidfeld, who keeps making the most of his opportunities against the odds (i.e beating Raikonen, looking good in a Jordan and beating Pizzonia with infinitely less time at the wheel of the Williams) loses out to Pizzonia who keeps blowing it.

Williams seem to be completely results driven and they have already thrown Pizzonia one lifeline. I'd guess the seat must be Heidfelds.
  • Nothing is boring at 220 mph.
    Have you even watched the 2002 and 2004 season?
  • No, I felt asleep
  • Today, Heidfeld was the fastest driver on wet track. He will also test tomorrow, I hope that's a good sign,
  • [quote]Nothing is boring at 220 mph.
    Have you even watched the 2002 and 2004 season? [/quote]

Yep, 2002 is why I started watching F1.
  • ^ Tifosi :spank:
  • It would suck if Heidfeld, who keeps making the most of his opportunities against the odds (i.e beating Raikonen, looking good in a Jordan and beating Pizzonia with infinitely less time at the wheel of the Williams) loses out to Pizzonia who keeps blowing it.

Williams seem to be completely results driven and they have already thrown Pizzonia one lifeline. I'd guess the seat must be Heidfelds.
    RJ I want a little face emoticon clapping.......cos this guy is spot on!!
  • No, I felt asleep
    Thank you for assisting me there mate ;)
  • ^ Tifosi :spank:
    Oddly enough it was the Midget's off-roading at Beglium while his teammate was going fast and the Jordan's Mugen going up in smoke that got me.
  • Petrobas would like to have Pizzonia in a raceseat for Williams. Hopefully Heidfeld will get some support from BMW.

• C'mon, Nicky baby.
  • It's been reported that BMW are pushing for Heidfeld.
  • I'm sure they are.
  • I hope they are pushing hard enough...