Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

CO2

get doornbos over to minardi and we will get more backing from CO2.tv!

Comments

• And there's also a Muermans sticker !!
  • They're all the same. Muermans is behind the Co2 campaign. Harr Muerman backs Doornbos.
  • Meumans has nothing to do with the Co2 campaign..... It's a dutch company called TerraVitalis. Dutch Investment company in replanting rain forests. As as individual person you can invest your money with a big rendement!

Last year when Wilux was our Title sponsor, wilux introduced the time-sharing program. Wilux contacted TerraVitalis/CO2 neutral to sponsor one or more races within this program. They didn't managed to get TerraVitalis on the track with Wilux-Minardi. But this year they did it on their one. After wilux stopped theire agreement with Minardi, the person who was responsible to get this sponsors alongside, was helping Doornbos to his seat at Jordan. Ok He didn´t managed to get him a raceseat, but was trying to get sponsors for him. One of them is CO2 Nuetral.... So that´s why CO2 is sponsoring Patrick Huisman (porsche cup) , Ho Ping Tong, (semi dutch/chinese in german F3) Doornbos and Minardi.... This has nothing to do with Meurmans as far as I know!