Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A podium maybe???

Comments

• Thanks for the updates. Were the Joprdan's that fast or were we sandbagging for points?

Were the Yank fans as embarrasing as they can be? I for one was not hapopy to hear about crap being thrown onto the track.
  • Jordan was faster.
    All the reds left the podium leaving Tiggy by himself with his booze.
  • unfortuantely not our strongest showing

i feel sorry for tiago
  • This is all you people can come up with in response to this farce? "Oh boy, cheap tainted points!"

Anyone who takes joy in this, you sicken me, you lousy fuck.

Once again, Formula 1 has screwed over the paying customer with their petty bullshit.

Everyone got the finger from me on the way out, Minardi included. This was sickening, a waste of my only vacation time and hard-earned money. I will not be seen at a F1 race anytime soon. I will not watch it on TV for the rest of the season, and I will not follow it online.

Oh, and Emmett? Throwing shit on the track is in fact bush league. But I share those fans' sentiment.
  • pah! you reckon the Michelin teams had stopped if it would have been the other way round?

[Edited on 19/6/2005 by forzaminardi]
  • TB7: You're making a mistake in assuming that F1 is about racing :P

[Edited on 19/6/2005 by Clown]
  • Everyone got the finger from me on the way out, Minardi included.
    I don't see where is Minardi's blame.

Not even TOIT or Bridgestone!
    Rules are there to be adhered to.

• Anyone who takes joy in this, you sicken me, you lousy fuck.
    If there's money on the table, you have got to take it. A day like this can be worth 10 million US dollars to a small team. If this meant Minardi will have a better budget for next year, I'm happy.
    Oh, and Emmett? Throwing shit on the track is in fact bush league. But I share those fans' sentiment.
    When someone runs over a bottle at 330 kph, has a tyre puncture and gets smashed into the wall, remember to repeat your understanding for the sentiment of the fans.
  • The difference is that if Bridgestone had screwed up, then we would still have a race. Watching Ferrari run at the pace of Jordan is not very exiting. If Minardi, Jodan and Ferrari was on the same level then this would at least been a race.

Face the fact: Ferrari lapped Jordan who in turn lapped Minardi. Hardly racing.
  • This is a sad day for Formula 1...
  • [quote]Everyone got the finger from me on the way out, Minardi included.
    I don't see where is Minardi's blame.

Not even TOIT or Bridgestone!
    Rules are there to be adhered to.

[/quote]

Shit Neil there's rules and there's total Bullshit!
  • Apart from the obvious, the main loosers were the fans, so maybe the FIA should refund their admission ticket, or exchange it for a free one next year. That way at least SOME people might turn up.
  • The fact is we were slowest today !!!

There's absolutely no reason to be satisfied :spank:

• If there's money on the table, you have got to take it. A day like this can be worth 10 million US dollars to a small team. If this meant Minardi will have a better budget for next year, I'm happy.
    That's really f*cking easy to say from the seat of your armchair. If you spent the vacation time and money to go to a GP and this happened, you would be irate whether or not it helped the cause. However, if you found yourself in this situation and were pleased by it, maybe you should consider playing more Grand Prix 4, where you can race six-car grids to your heart's content. Leave the actual racing to the actual fans of the sport.
    When someone runs over a bottle at 330 kph, has a tyre puncture and gets smashed into the wall, remember to repeat your understanding for the sentiment of the fans.
    I never said I wished harm on the drivers, and said (using a slang term, admittedly) littering the track is not an option no matter how mad you are. But I certainly understand where the frustration of those fans came from. Aside from that, this is Indiana we're talking about, not exactly the class of the American population. And not everyone who was throwing litter were from this country, I can assure you of that.
  • [quoteI will not be seen at a F1 race anytime soon. I will not watch it on TV for the rest of the season, and I will not follow it online.[/quote]

Can you pay your dues BEFORE you give up on F1?
  • pah! you reckon the Michelin teams had stopped if it would have been the other way round?
    If this is the only response you can muster, then your love for one team has clouded your judgment. This is everyone's fault.
  • Damn - a little sensitive aren't we?

XOXO
  • Damn - a little sensitive aren't we?

XOXO
    Er, like I said above, I'm a little touchy. Sorry about that, chief.
  • TB7: You making yourself look like an idiot that doesn't know shit about F1.
    The entire history of F1 is full of this sort of shit.
    Yes it sucks you're out of pocket, but welcome to life, which isn't fair.
  • Hey bud - I'm pissed off here and all I did was watch it on this crappy Dell dial up machine. I won't get to see the race until Monday nite.

I have no contact with the MCSF gang at Indy as I am not at my house - everybody gtot f'd on this whole deal.

At least you could say you were there.

Hugs and kisses all around people.
  • TB7: You making yourself look like an idiot that doesn't know shit about F1.
    You're going to tell me that I don't know shit about F1? If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Nice asshole response, Clown. Congrats on being a dick when I have every reason to be outraged.
  • Want his password TB7? ;-)
  • Sad day,
    Worst win for Scummy,
    Hollow points for Toit, Jawdon and the Lost Boys.

Bridgestone were the only winners today!
    Certainly not the FIA.

Why didn't the Michelin teams just agree to take the penalties associated with changing lesser tyres or drive to reduced performance levels?
  • PS was FURIOUS on dutch television when they interviewed him during the race, he was shouting all kind of things for 5 minutes long, Fucking this Fucking that.... he was really mad cause there is no chance that Minardi will beat Jordan this season and he had a deal with kolles that they won't race if the Michellin also won't race.
    Was a compasion man is Paul and i got great respect for his reaction, his hart is in this sport and he wanted not score points at this way!
    For the driver its logic that they are happy with the points and they deserve it for there action today, Minardi is still way to slow to compete with the Jordan in the race, thats sad!
    It was a sad race for the sport but i am happy for both owher drivers and for Monteiro cause he did a great job!!;)
  • [quote]TB7: You making yourself look like an idiot that doesn't know shit about F1.
    You're going to tell me that I don't know shit about F1? If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Nice asshole response, Clown. Congrats on being a dick when I have every reason to be outraged. [/quote]You do have a right to be outraged, but you're running around like a drunk redneck, giving everyone the finger, screaming diatribes at anyone that will listen whilst laughing at people throwing full beer cans on the track.
    An intelligent F1 fan would be pissed at Mosley for forcing through the exploding tyre rules on the grounds of safety, or at Michelin for not doing their research, or FIA for not finding a solution.... etc etc
    You have a right to be angry, but not to be stupid.
  • You have a right to be angry, but not to be stupid.
    Words to live by eh CLown?
  • I was just kidding actually ;)
  • Have you seen any of the other MCSFers?
  • Two words - Control tyre.

We can't wait for 2008.
  • You do have a right to be outraged, but you're running around like a drunk redneck, giving everyone the finger, screaming diatribes at anyone that will listen whilst laughing at people throwing full beer cans on the track.
    This is a gross exaggeration of what I have said, especially the last part. Please don't put words in my mouth, I thought you were above this.
    An intelligent F1 fan would be pissed at Mosley for forcing through the exploding tyre rules on the grounds of safety, or at Michelin for not doing their research, or FIA for not finding a solution.... etc etc
    By your logic, I should just laugh off the money I sunk into this weekend and accept the fact that the petulant children that run this sport were unable to let everyone play in the sandbox together. To me, that doesn't sound like an "intelligent" fan at all, more like one of a disturbingly masochistic sort.
    You have a right to be angry, but not to be stupid.
    Again Clown, I actually like you quite a bit. But it's very easy for you to judge when the outcome of a situation has absolutely no financial impact on you, and in this case you're looking at this very selfishly.