Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Wich Minardi lineup you want to see for 2006?

I would like to see this driver linup for next year

First Driver: Christijan Albers
Second Driver: Adam Carrol
Third Driver: C.Piccione

Car: PS06 (with the PS05 back and a new front)
Engine: V8:(

[Edited on 30/6/2005 by MinardiSquad]

Comments

• PS05B - revised aero and full spec V8.

Drivers - Albers and Friesacher.
  • JPM and Schumi but since that is a wet dream I guess Albers and Either Scott Speed or Piquet Jr. would be nice and would bring some nice $$$$.
  • I would very much like to see that both Christijan Albers and Patrick Friesacher stayed. To ensure some stability to the team.
  • Ideally I would like to see Patrick and Chris stay on.

Alonso would be very welcome if he fancies reliving his youth:D

Of our other previous drivers I'd be happy to see Zsolt, Bas Lienders, Justin Wilson or M Webber back in the car.

Bruni can come back if he promises not to throw the towel in.
    ;)
  • This is tough. I like both of our current drivers. However, if Red Bull wanted to get Scott Speed some race seat time I would not be against that. If Flav wants to do the same for the Finn then I'd be cool with that. If Bruni had a chunk of money I'd take it as well since he hwas picked by the MAN himself.

However, we need continuity at the least.
  • Drivers: someone good, but has to bring a bag of money !!!

The car will be the PS05, of course (unless PS sells out).

I mean, in 2003 and 2004 we didn't have the PS02B and C !!!!!!
  • Drivers: Me and Paris Hilton.
    ;)

Reason: So when she crashes out I can help revive her (chest pumps etc),
    extra publicity and she has a few $'s to spash around. Also if she stops on the course, she can distract the other drivers, causing them the crash and thus get back in the car and win the race???

I hope that wasn't sexist?

Seriously, DC is doing wonders at Red Bull so someone who can diagnose problems and sort out the chassis. Look at where a lot of the drivers who drove for Minardi are now. I'd also like to sign a "Young Gun" on a 5 year
    contract (with clauses Minardi's way) to show loyalty and have a stable sponsor package. There is no use bringing up talent and then letting the driver walk up the ladder and take the sponsors with him (her).
  • We should stick with the same drivers as this year.

After all they got the best results in years and we're still at the middle of the season!:D
  • I would like to get through 2005.

Some stability next year would be nice.

• I would be happy keeping the current line-up.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Nico Rosberg in the car purely for the fact that he is sponsored by Dominator Yachts. The irony of seeing a Minardi Dominator would be quite amusing.
  • same same.. lets have some consistency please.
  • Yes, new front in PS05! Drivers: Albers and Baumgartner...
  • Alex Yoong and Justin Wilson
  • I think it's very unrealistic to keep Albers.

Friesacher and Baumgartner would be very nice.....

Btw, what happend to Marchy Lee?