Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

I WANT...

... a WET race... we haven't seen a wet race for a long time...

I mean a REAL wet race like it was in Barcellona a few years ago (I can't remember) - 1998?

Comments

• We are starting to agree way too much.

What is the forecast for jolly Old Britain?
  • Forecast is rain for qualifying day !!!
  • ha ha we agree!

for once....

and what about race day?

• Brasil 2003..., our bridgestone doing a superb job and we getting some good points (not thanks to luck or the DNFs).
  • Adelaide '91 :hehe:
  • Do you think that eitehr P or C can drive a F1 car in the wet. They seem to have enough of a problem on dry tracks.

If we have rain in quali and practice, Minardi might not make the starting line!
  • Can't really remember how CA did in wet DTM races.. i think he did ok.. but not more then that..

And Pat? i don't have a clue..
  • We should hire a raindancer (i hope there is a word for this in English as well) to make a nice weather as we like and when we want and then we could send the weather "schedule" to Faenza to make a decent tactics to the race.
  • what we really want is a good run or two in qualifying and then the skies will send torrential rain! isn't this a weird season???? what about having a Minardi getting a pole position?

(dream, dream, dream)
  • A fast car and a legit pole would be nicer.
  • the only reason we do well in the rain is because we go so slow and everyone else crashes.

Good luck to us in any conditions.
  • Rain is an equalizer, it's not just a matter of attrition. We were running in a legitimate winning position in Brazil with most of the field still on track..

Being on Bridgestones makes it even better.
  • haven't you guys seen Saturday's 1st practise at Magny Cours ??????:o
    Were were sloooooooooooooooooow on a wet track !!!!!
    Pos. Driver Team Time Laps
    1 F. Alonso Renault 1:23.939 11
    2 G. Fisichella Renault 1:24.922 10
    3 K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:26.483 5
    4 D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:27.019 3
    5 J. Button BAR 1:27.276 6
    6 M. Webber Williams 1:27.313 8
    7 N. Heidfeld Williams 1:27.510 7
    8 P. Friesacher Minardi 1:30.166 5
    9 C. Albers Minardi 1:31.872 6
    [Edited on 8/7/2005 by Minardus]
  • 2 flying laps at the most, on a wetter track than everyone else...