Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

It's Doornbos!!

Comments

• I just want to be able to talk like Jos Verstappen. No energy and mumbling.
  • Thats due to the weed, not the shirt.
  • almost as beautiful as the flemish lion :P
  • almost as beautiful as the flemish lion :P
    Flemish lion?

you guys only have a lion resembling ours because you were one of our collonies..

;)
  • Some new pics from Hockenheim:

A new sponsor

The new line-up

Some new fans

The new pitbabe (Madelon)

A new third driver?

• He has to get something for his money.
  • where are those fans from?
  • Crazy Dutchies, surely?
  • with a norwegian O? not used in Dutch language and to my best knowledge not even in Frisian.
  • Never heard of høken (Achterhoek)?
  • it's a dutch expression: joken in het bos.... (running in the forrest....) they made it joken in 't doornbos.....)running in the doornforrest....not very funny though

besides that they wrote it wrong!!!

[Edited on 21/7/2005 by ronaldinho2005]
  • Which part of Holland are you from? I never heard this expression before, I never even heard the word 'joken' before...

• Crazy Turkish fans, get prepared for minardi show in Istanbul....
    Its countingdown...
  • Do you have your Turk tiks yet?

• besides that they wrote it wrong!!!

[Edited on 21/7/2005 by ronaldinho2005]
    I'm that stupid to.. it's joggen...
  • I have looked at the results of F3000 of last year.
    Friesacher was most of the time faster then Doornbos in qualify.
    Damn, its a shame that Patrick could'nt pay his bills.
    But we will see what Doornbos brings, its not my type of personality, he sounds and looks a little bit like a slick rick cocky guy, don't like his karakter at all, i like more the calm types like Chris and Patrick, not that much blabladiebla, just racing to the bone!

But he isn't here for his personality, lets hope he can bring Minardi some good times!!!!

I wish him good luck!
  • Do you have your Turk tiks yet?

Turk Tiks?

• Tickets (tiks) to the Turkish (Turk) GP
  • Jöken = jeuken = in English "itching"

Re. Nissany's name on the truck.
    Don't worry! His name has already been on the trucks all season !!!!
  • I just want to be able to talk like Jos Verstappen. No energy and mumbling.
    I thought he talked about the team with quite a lot of energy actually.
  • Christijan looks a bit worried/upset in that photo?

[Edited on 21/7/2005 by PistonBroke]
  • can we get a caption competition going for that photo of albers and doornbos??

my contribution:

Doornbos: "I'm Rick James!... bitch!"

• Some new pics from Hockenheim:

A new sponsor

Is it just me or do those OZjet logo's look much larger than normal?
  • My comments...

jello, dude, you need to get laid! A damn Lion! sheesh, find a babe in Berkley and make her want men. There's a mission for ya!

Madelon is nice. With more fans like her we mike get more sponsers and keep the drivers who don't have an attitude and 'walk softly knowing that they have a big d..." as opposed the the ones with little ones who act like a dick. oh, did someone mention Jos?

which then begs the question: Does Dornbos like being called doorknobs and where does that come from? or is it from sheer disrespect? I have noted a lot of disrespect for our new driver. I take it that those that know of him think he has an attitide. I've always felt it's okay to have an attitude if you can back it up 110%. I suppose time will tell....

as the saga continues...
  • My comments...

jello, dude, you need to get laid! A damn Lion! sheesh, find a babe in Berkley and make her want men. There's a mission for ya!

Madelon is nice. With more fans like her we mike get more sponsers and keep the drivers who don't have an attitude and 'walk softly knowing that they have a big d..." as opposed the the ones with little ones who act like a dick. oh, did someone mention Jos?

which then begs the question: Does Dornbos like being called doorknobs and where does that come from? or is it from sheer disrespect? I have noted a lot of disrespect for our new driver. I take it that those that know of him think he has an attitide. I've always felt it's okay to have an attitude if you can back it up 110%. I suppose time will tell....

as the saga continues...
  • of course msfc, we got the tiks :)

• they can't be so stupid to spell joggen with a k and an Ø (on a banner). besides, what sense would that make? jeuken in het doornbos wouldn't be too flattering either.

there must be some better meaning to it (elk dai went is plat te prot'n dei huift 't hier ook nait te lot'n)
  • Madelon is nice. With more fans like her we mike get more sponsers and keep the drivers who don't have an attitude and 'walk softly knowing that they have a big d..." as opposed the the ones with little ones who act like a dick. oh, did someone mention Jos?
    Madelon is Roberts sister and PA.

as the saga continues...
    About his nickname: He was called 'knobbie' by the Jordan-mechanics. About his attitude: he is the most 'down to earth' one of all dutch drivers (besides Jos but you wouldn't believe that...) and is becoming because of that very, very popular in the Netherlands. Most dutchies don't like big mouths like Albers...
  • Most dutchies don't like big mouths like Albers...
    you guys must get different TV in the south. i haven't got a clue where that comes from. there's nothing wrong with albers
  • I'm not living in the south... You should visit Hockenheim and see for yourself the support that Doornbos gets compared to Albers...