Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Upex and flags

Ok, I cannot keep up with the number of posts although I try.

But was the new UPEX sponsorship logo mentioned in any topic that I have missed. I wouldn't mind knowing the details behind the deal.

also

has anyone else noticed that formula1 official timing on the tele has been showing Doornbos with a Austrian flag. Obviously cannot be arsed to Change it from Pats.

these topics may have been mentioned before but I cannot find them for shit:spank::spank::spank::spank:

Comments

• Upex is Nissany's company. The engine cover was a result of:

1. Upex being Hungarian

2. Nissany upping the cash to get the third car drive.
  • it looked good.

cheers for clearing that up
  • I thought UPEX was Israeli though.
  • UPEX isn't Hungarian
    I've never heard about this brand here...
  • That's not the Austrian flag, it's the Monegasque flag. It seems that Doornbos was raised in Monaco and hence he has a Monegasque license. Should he win, we will hear the anthem of that principality and not the Dutch anthem.

Upex is the company that supports Nissany. It's been on the car all the time (you can spot it on the logo of this site as well). As Nissany got the Friday drive the logo was bigger.
  • it's indeed an Isreal founded company, which makes al sorts of hardware for gardening (that's what Nissany's gravel trip intended to prove....) and toys.
  • Should he win, we will hear the anthem of that principality and not the Dutch anthem.
    :D:D hope we hear it soon!
  • (that's what Nissany's gravel trip intended to prove....) and toys.
    You're a funny bastard!