Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi duo set for Rotterdam spectacular

Albers and Doornbos set for Monaco aan de Maas

Up to 500,000 fans expected at Rotterdam
The Minardi F1 Team today confirms that drivers Christijan Albers and Robert Doornbos will appear at this Sunday’s Monaco aan de Maas (Maas-side Monaco) event in central Rotterdam. The motorsport spectacular is expected by organisers to draw up to 500,000 fans, with the centrepiece of the day’s activities being demonstration runs by Albers and Doornbos in a Minardi Cosworth PS04B around a 3.4- km track laid out on the streets of the famous Dutch city.
“Wherever possible, Minardi is pleased to support programmes that help to bring Formula One closer to the fans, as demonstrated by our participation during the last year in the highly successful London and Melbourne street events,” says Minardi Team Principal, Paul Stoddart. “We therefore had no hesitation in agreeing to take part in Monaco aan de Maas, particularly as Rotterdam is currently enjoying its role as European Capital of Sports for 2005. This should be a great event, and with our all-Dutch line-up of Christijan Albers and Robert Doornbos, we expect large numbers of the country’s Formula One fans to turn out and see their heroes in action.
“This special appearance by the Minardi F1 Team and its drivers is also an appropriate way for us to thank our many Dutch sponsors for their enthusiastic support this season. We’re definitely looking forward to bringing the sights and sounds of Formula One to the streets of Rotterdam on Sunday afternoon.”

From F1-Live

I'll assume someone will post some nice pics, pretty please???

Comments