Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Lets see if they can get it right this time!!!

I think I might try and attend this one after the things I lost out on last time and the items that were miss discribed in the catalogue
  • I'd love to do the same.

Unfortunately I have to trust the website.

I am gunning for a Minardi Race suit. It'll cost me a bomb. But the bloody shop owners got their way last time by buy in lots of 20 and walking away to sell them to us at double the price.

Help the little poeple stoddy.
  • Wow, Wind tunnel models. I would love to have one of those. Although it'd be mighty expensive.

I think I'll look at the bids for the driver memorabilia by the time of the auction and then see if I can get something of that for somewhere between $50 and $150. Probably not though :(

[Edited on 8/8/2005 by Stan]
  • How does someone get there hands on a catalog?
  • They'll put it online a bit before the auction.
  • Looks like Stoddarts trying to sell the same junk he couldn't offload last year. I take it RJ's use of the word success for last years auction was sarasm.