Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

3rd driver?

Exclusive: Minardi Sign Toccacelo

By Tim Redmayne Thursday, 11 August 2005 08:42

Italian driver Enrico Toccacelo will become Minardi's third driver for the rest of the season, Autosport-Atlas has learned.

Comments

• Yeah it's all over the news.

Has anyone heard of him.

More miles on the car is good. Sad for Zsolt I was hoping he'd do something for us.

• I've absolutely heard of him. Save for Liuzzi, he killed everyone in the last year of F3000.
  • yeah, I was kind of hoping to see Zsolt back in the seat myself.
  • As long as he brings plenty of cash, doesn't wreck cars and is as fast as the race drivers, then bring him on.
  • Does he work for Mossad?
  • Finally a 3rd driver!!

Toccacello is/was competing in the WorldSeries by Renault this season IIRC
  • Viges old son, that is something that we'll never know.......... Unless he wants us to!!! Or maybe that's the plan, or maybe not. OOOHH, I'm going for a lie down, my brain hurts.
  • I hope he was a better spy/assasin/operator than he was a driver. I am just catching up on the GP's I missed while in detention...I mean family vacation...and after the old spymaster himself spun it into the kitty litter he just got carried away ALONG with the car.

David Hobbs the famous Brit racing driver turned racing commentator for Speed TV said "...give the old boy a break - at his age he must be tired..." or something to that effect.