Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

It's a boy

ForzaMinardi.com has a little brother which hopefully will grow to be as big and strong and handsome than Forza

www.a1fans.net

FAR from being finished but hey, it's a start.

Comments

• Nice but I thought you had info about another new human addition to the FM.com family.
  • Congrats, but eh... he has some way to go;)

BTW how is the mother doing?
  • I'll get the nappies.
  • I'll get the earplugs.
  • Damn RJ, how much time did you spend on that one? 5mins? :hehe:
  • Seems like it's down right now....
  • Ah there it is.

Are you sure this is a A1GP fansite? ;) I mean, if I ran a A1GP site I would head with "France first at Silverstone". Not with "Yoong third at Silverstone".

I like the fact that you already put the ads on though, always out for money, like a real Dutchman. You forgot the Dutch team by the way.

The Bartumedia Logo is cool though. I would put it in my signature if I still could :hehe:. I'd love to help you out by the way if you need any help.

[Edited on 15/8/2005 by Stan]
  • it was just a test and the yoong press release was the only one i had. came to the conclusion that it's not feasable to program it manually even though it would be more secure. will run a new cms there. i do have a much better press feed now which gives me the releases from all the teams. that's good.

do join the new message board there if you're bored (you'll love it, it's a phpbb) and tell everyone to join as well (even verstappenfan).
  • The Bartumedia Logo is cool though. I would put it in my signature if I still could . I'd love to help you out by the way if you need any help.
    I love it too :hehe:

will let you know should i need any help
  • (even verstappenfan).
    A brave man indeed without grudges;)
  • its so plain now, robert...just the nz car...

surely you can add a story or two eh?

when is it going to be up?
  • from where I am now I can only do bit by bit work.

two weeks from now I can do a lot more work on it and it should be live very quickly then
  • okay, shifted a few gears up in terms of professionalism and content

www.a1fans.net

thanks for those who have joined the community already. and please do

• 4 GRAT BRITAIN 1.25.281

grat???? ;)
  • that's why you should never copy and paste press releases, children :rolleyes:
  • Stop trying to cover you back!!!

That theres a polititians response, dont acknowledge the question but phrase the answer in a way so that the reader thinks the question has been answered! ;)
  • What the hell do you think he has been studying for the past few years?
  • Mixology ;)
  • http://www.a1fans.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=45

it's good to be up to date, more up to date than the official site that is:hehe::hehe::P
  • if you need someone to clean up your template let me know... Mambo's my specialty. Thats what I used for ozminardi