Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MONTOYA - DISCUSS

I think that Montoya did the mistake at the last lap on purpose so that Kimi does not win the championship. Montoya prefers that his team mate in the same type of car loses the championship.

Comments

• All very left-wing conspiracy theorist aren't you? :hehe:

I think Montoya just f*cked up. Mind you, his rear diffuser was in lits bits by that stage so the lack of downforce probably just caught him out.
  • Neil you've been reading too many Dan Brown novels lately!:hehe:
  • If you look closely at Montoya in some shots you can see the Renault F1 ambigram on his chest ;)
  • I think you overrate montoya Neil
  • I think he over rate's Dan Brown! :hehe:

Juan made a mistake, that's it.
  • Yeah I read all of Dan Brown.

But I still think there was something fishy.

What did Monto say about Tiago?
  • Let's indulge in more of a conspiracy and say that Montiero wants a Renault test drive for 2006, so he drove into the back of Montoya on purpose!

Of course, Montiero also nearly drove into the back of Doornbos...maybe he was just warming up then.
  • And do not forget that Spaniards and Portugeuse are cousins!:D
  • @ MarkIII, either warimgn up OR, hedging his bets. If he can't get a test drive at Renault, he wants to come back to a race seat at Minardi................

Hey, what's wrong with Dan Brown???

Careful Tas, your lot just elected Jeff Kennett as HawthornFC. This could get interesting, Jeff vs the Mighty Eddie, for air time.
  • maybe montoya delibrately slowed down in front of Monteiro so that he could be taken off.
  • we'll see at Monza how Montoya behaves!
  • And do not forget that Spaniards and Portugeuse are cousins
    they love each other like scottish and english:hehe:
  • We love everyone, salvo.
  • We love everyone, salvo.
    ..for breakfast ehhh ??
  • Even the aussies when they play like this ;)
  • I feel sorry for Montoya. He's had some shitty luck this year. Some his own fault, but he's competative when he races and doesn't mind mixing it up.

He's obviously bitter about his team mate leading him in the Championship. But if he helps Kimi this year, he'll end up doing it every year as has happened in the past with other teams.

If this was a Dan Brown novel, then Ron Dennis would be in Cahoots with Flavio. Hence the fact that somehow the best car this year will loss to the French Giants. Shame Dan's already written 'Deception Point'...