Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Silverstone Test 13-15 SEPT

Anyone going to the Silverstone test days? I'm up on the Weds with a few mates. Have heard that most teams will be there, but nothing about Minardi turning up. Anyone any the wiser?

Comments

• Nothng concrete but the chance of Minardi testing in Jolly Old England are slim to none.
  • thats what I thought. However there may be a final push to secure 9th place in the constructors ahead of Jordan and with MEXOILS miilions on board a full three days testing may go ahead. oh well we can but hope
  • unfortunately Mexoil only sponsors for one grand prix :(
  • I know, but this may fund a test? or is this already being spent at Monza as we type? probably.....
  • However there may be a final push to secure 9th place in the constructors ahead of Jordan
    there is NO way we can beat Jordan this year - let's be realistic.

ONLY A MIRACLE will enable us to beat Jordans... and I do not really belive in them.
  • 2 out of 3 last races (Germany & Turkey) at least one Minardi has finished ahead of BOTH Jordans. Now if remaining races turn out to be car breakers e.g. Monza, as the leaders go all out and push to the limit an beyond, we may sneak in there - if we can't dream then whats the point?
  • Quite.

Yes, I may pop up at some point.

Minardi will almost certainly not be there and there's no guarantee anyone will be there so late in the season. High winds make testing at Silverstone a frustrating affair.

[Edited on 26/8/2005 by viges]
  • We need to get 5 points Higbid, and Jordan get none.

I like your optimism but that's 'Hitler in the bunker' stuff.