Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The "DTM" two seater

here it is:

[Edited on 27/8/2005 by Steve]

Comments

• livery is disgusting
  • livery is disgusting
    i agree
  • I hate they kept those red lines in this design.

But I agree, this livery is even uglier than the original one.
  • That´s because PS wouldn´t give permission for this livery (which isn´t that bad at all)

• Can someone enlighten me on what CO2 Neutraal.TV actually is/ does? It looks like the livery designer has been enjoying some traditional Amsterdam hospitality
  • Can someone enlighten me on what CO2 Neutraal.TV actually is/ does? It looks like the livery designer has been enjoying some traditional Amsterdam hospitality
    CO2 Neutraal is about buying (stocks in) teak plantations, under the denominator "you are investing in the environment" because growing and then burning wood is Co2 neutral. I think it just about filling the backaccount of Terravitalis.
    But I have no idea what the livery has to do with that.
  • I don't even understand where they get the money from to sponsor a Formula1 team, or to even advertise on television.
  • Doesn't Mr. Meurman or Mol or someone rich run (subsidize) the company?
  • A pink car looks like a pink chewing gum! JAK!
  • can we have s ticker of PINK PANTHER on the car?

• [/quote] CO2 Neutraal is about buying (stocks in) teak plantations, under the denominator "you are investing in the environment" because growing and then burning wood is Co2 neutral. I think it just about filling the backaccount of Terravitalis.
    But I have no idea what the livery has to do with that. [/quote]

"Investing in the environment" - I admire the ethics but given that F1 is one of the most inefficient users of natural resources and also full of people to whom the environment means the route from the airport to the circuit I find the sponsorship somewhat strange. Still its has raised my awareness so you could say its working
  • The totally pink car is not even a Minardi...it's an ex-Jordan (shark-nose)
  • looks like one of the Arrows that PS bought.

That CO2 thing is flawed. They may well be replacing the Teak trees which would probably be used for furniture. The CO2 intake of a fully fledged tree is much more than a young sapling. So in the intervening period there would be less CO2 take up by trees and more in the atmosphere.
  • it's a Jordan.