Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

What on earth Do You Limeys Eat?

The fries - look a little greasy but I can deal with that. The fish...sure I'd have a go but...

What the hell is that green crap in the back?

Is this the kind of food you cook Matt?

Comments

• You sure it's not American food ????

I see the Golden Gate bridge behind the dish !!!!!;)
  • Don't look like the English chips I eat: ours are bigger and usually less browned. Next time you're over Quig, I'll show you proper fish and chips - although the Aussies do them very well too. Bateman's Bay just before the GP, if memory serves.

The green stuff is mushy peas, particular delicacy in the north of England. Sometimes known as 'Northern guacamole'.
  • I'll extend the same offer for f&c if you ever get to San Francisco. I've had Brits and other wanna be Limey's eat at this place called the Chelsea Pub and have come away thinking they were in Jolly Old England.

Chip chip and all the rest.

I should have knownb the green crap was from up in the north - that is near Scotland isn't it? Leeds as well.
  • Watch the Northern comments!!!! Leeds is a dive.

Come to Sheffield on the way to Imola and we'll have some proper food and you can see OUR wing;)

And it's nowhere near feckin' Scotland
  • The fish has no place in the plate, it's real place is the sea -

GO VEGGIE!
  • now you start scaring me, Neil
  • i prefer to scare people than to kill innocent creatures!
    ;)
  • i prefer to scare people than to kill innocent creatures!
    ;)
    You don't have to kill them you get someone else to do that
    :hehe::P
  • [quote]i prefer to scare people than to kill innocent creatures!
    ;)
    You don't have to kill them you get someone else to do that
    :hehe::P [/quote]:hehe:
  • Like the old saying goes

Kill one and scare a thousand!
  • "i prefer to scare people than to kill innocent creatures! "

Do both!!!!!!

• Im Sorry neil but a good bit of beef will beat a thousand plates of veggie food!

Leave the fish, take the cannoli
  • "Im Sorry neil but a good bit of beef will beat a thousand plates of veggie food!"

In what?
    Scientific fatcs please and not scientific myths!

• Iron.
    Hope you like mushrooms :P
  • Neil, go to a mirror. Open your mouth. Look at your teeth. The front ones are for ripping and cutting FLESH the back ones are for grinding it down.

Carnivores from the factory.
  • Come to Sheffield on the way to Imola and we'll have some proper food and you can see OUR wing
    Sheffield... There is a possibility of going to do a law course at Sheffield uni when I'm finished in Bath (that would be plan C). What it is like?
  • nobody appreciated my godfather's quote. Pfff :spank:
  • Well had you started it with

"..as my dear old godfather used to say..."

it would have been treated differently.

There is nothing like a Sicilian Godfather to get your attention.
  • Sheffields a great city, not too big, lots of money being invested, in the city centre and uni's especially, plenty of bars and restaurants, on the edge of the peak district, lots of parks cheapish housing, very cheap compared to Bath on all fronts I would imagine.

Big student population in term time and lots of new purpose built facilities for them.

You could do a lot worse ie Birmingham........

What else do you want to know?
  • do people speak english there? :hehe:
  • You think you're funny but you're not;)
  • "Neil, go to a mirror. Open your mouth. Look at your teeth. The front ones are for ripping and cutting FLESH the back ones are for grinding it down.

Carnivores from the factory."

I don't see my teeth as a dog's teeth or a lion's teeth with the big dents (sorry I don't know their word in English) - as far as I know the human race has developed from the monkeys ... who are not meat eaters ....

Vitamins - mostly are found in nuts which are a very good replacement .... also in fruit...

more questions please!?
  • but b12 isn't found anywhere else
  • Vitamins - mostly are found in nuts
    The Dutch? ;) :hehe:
  • 1. You know how much B12 you need every day????

Answer: 1/1,000,000 of a gram!!!!!!!!

Good sources of vitamin B12 for vegetarians are dairy products or free-range eggs. ½ pint of milk (full fat or semi skimmed) contains 1.2 µg. A slice of vegetarian cheddar cheese (40g) contains 0.5 µg. A boiled egg contains 0.7 µg. Fermentation in the manufacture of yoghurt destroys much of the B12 present. Boiling milk can also destroy much of the B12.

Vegans are recommended to ensure their diet includes foods fortified with vitamin B12. A range of B12 fortified foods are available. These include yeast extracts, Vecon vegetable stock, veggieburger mixes, textured vegetable protein, soya milks, vegetable and sunflower margarines, and breakfast cereals.
  • i.e Birmingham!!1

Scathing ;)
  • "as far as I know the human race has developed from the monkeys ... who are not meat eaters .... "

Don't bet on it!!!!! Chimpanzees are omnivorous.
  • but b12 isn't found anywhere else
    check on the side of the cereal box.