Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

7 offers to buy Minardi?

Speed Channel announced that there are 7 offers ont he table to Stoddie to buy the team?!?! Anybody have any idea who's on the list of 7 besides Irvine?

Comments

• Red Bull....
  • ABN-Amro
  • Should also be some Middle Eastern group.

What ever happened to Dubai F1 with Mercedes engines for next year? Must have died and these could be some of the people from that trying to buy Minardi.
  • Eddy Irvine seems to be pretty serious though, he already visited the factory in Faenza.

His business-partner is a 42 year old Russian named Roustam Tariko. He is the owner of Russian Standard Vodka and the chairman of the Russian Standard Bank.

Russian Standard has a 77% share of the fast-growing Russian credit-card market, so money shouldn't be a problem...
  • If they're that serious, they should come in as title sponsor for a couple of years first. $35Mill over two years should do nicley, thanks very much.
  • first sponsoring big time before buying the team would be a very stupid thing because the better achievements due to the raised sponsorship would boost the market value and the purchase price of the team.
  • Bernie - get us the real story at Spa will ya!
  • Bernie has all his kit to deliver to the two new shoes....are you ready Bernie?
  • sre we there yet?

I am SOOO ready!
  • Stoddart was clear on dutch tv about two buyers when asked if the dutch group or Red Bull are going to buy Minardi: No!
  • Why can't they sponsor Minardi, and place one of their drivers here??
  • Bernie

If ya can, hook me up with a XL Spa GP tee....I would appreciate it big time.........

Murph
  • murph,
    no problem. consider it done
  • Michiel, I don't care what it does or does not do for them, I'm only worried out the effect it will have on Faenza and the people there.
  • Bernie - me too - I think you owe me for the Imola kit - but make mine a L with sigs of all the Minardi drivers. Oh, and a pic of you in action in the field with the Flemish barmaid.
  • Michiel, I don't care what it does or does not do for them, I'm only worried out the effect it will have on Faenza and the people there.
    I understand, but I just wanted to point out that what you suggested is probably not going to happen because it is not in the sponsor/buyers best intrest
  • um, a, quig, I , ah, I'm pretty sure that Fabiana is Italian