Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

REDBULL gives you wings

Whilst Redbull are giving Minardi the once over. It looks like Albers has been testing out the Redbull.

Comments

Remember the excitment and optimism
  • willie, what is exactly your point?
  • Remember the excitment and optimism
    Justified, in this case. The PS05 delivered on its promise after initial disappointment; we catched Jordan and have managed to beat them often in the last couple of races.

Did anyone seriously expect we'd be regularly fighting for points with the new car?
  • Given our lack on wind tunnel time etc I think the lads have done a fantastic job this year - just check out the time difference between us and Ferrari - it is so much lower than previous years.

FORZA MINARDI
  • wheras Redbull Racing have demonstrated that they can paint a Jaguar.
  • I don't have a point. Do any of us.

I just think it's been a great year for Minardi and some people, if this Redbull transaction goes through are thinking of abandoning the team.

to Max_torq. Makes you wonder how Jaguar didn't score points last year.
  • I just think it's been a great year for Minardi and some people,
    I would describe it as a so and so year or good year but not great. We scored no points virtually, but on the other hand had good car development with the introduction of the new car and the most important thing is that in an F1 world full of competition we survived another year financially.

A great year for me will be when we are constantly in the chance of getting some points. Remeber, unlike the years before, even eighth place gets a point so.

Don't punch me - I am being realistic.

Hope I am proven wrong in the next Grand Prix.

FORZA MINARDI!
  • IMHO
    This year we have built a more much more competitive car (Which looks great) :D
    Faenza have developed it with less money than other teams spend on catering !!
    The new car (with further development) should keep us within a reasonable time distance to the other teams to ensure survival through till 2008 when hopefully more money will be available!!

Assuming Minardi are still in a reasonable financial situation I would say that 2005 has been a good year.

Im still waiting / hoping for the continued year on year development which could take Minardi to being a midfield or top team.