Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Livery

Not so bad isn't it? Let's hope the arrival of new sponsors won't make it ugly(er) again

Comments

• Go all black again :cool:

BTW: Can you finally reveal the secret to the Wilux bubble car? :spank:

[Edited on 16/12/2004 by Clown]
  • You mean this one?

../images/content/wiluxautosm.jpg

I guess we'll never know. Who came up with it in the first place I think it was jello, no?
  • Who ordered you to take it down?
  • Coward :spank:
    We want the truth!

(And if you respond in the obvious manner, I swear to Salvo's god, I will fly my arse to wherever the hell country you're living in this week, and personally bitchslap you ;) )
  • I will fly my arse to wherever the hell country you're living in this week
    What, OZ flies people on the dole randomly about the planet to bitchslap traveling Austrian giants?
  • I can't get the dole :mad:
    (But I can in 5 months :cool: )
  • you really want to know, clown? the knowledge could harm you, you know that
  • Bring it on :P
  • someone with a wilux.nl address, someone from the marketing department, won't give his name but i can assure you that you wouldn't know him anyway
  • 'bout time :joygasm: :D

Very interesting.
    1) It was an offical mock-up
    2) We were being monitered by Wilux

On another note I'd always assumed it was from Faenza.
    Since when does "The world's largest independent fan network" take orders from Rudd's goons? :angel: :(
  • it was a polite request which I decided to comply with politely

• Who designed that "nice" car.
  • Twas not I with teh Bubble car.
  • An ambition to be a dole bludger...........................sigh. Just different values I guess. Enjoy my money.
  • personally the telefoninca car 0f 2000 with bright yellow/green was amazing

id love to see this one again
  • Aaah remind me of my current problems.

The colour scheme I entrusted a friend to design sucks, I need to think of something new in the next say 3 days or wait until the 15th of January before the car is in it's new colours.
  • Who designed that "nice" car.
    It was a mysterious pic we found.
    It would seem Wilux had it professionally designed...
  • I thought it was made by someone who was designing cars for Grandprix 4 or the F1 game from Electronic Arts? It is not really difficult to make such a proffesional looking 3D render. Lots of people do this.

[Edited on 17/12/2004 by vuurmuur]
  • What car is that supposed to be? It's not a PS anything, it does slightly resemble the A23 but there are differences
  • Looks like a PS03 to me.

Don't think so, the only thing in common is the engine cover.
  • Are you on crack?
    Its missing the chimneys and a couple of flip-ups (both of which are removable anyway), but other than that, its all PS03 :P
  • Dude the nose, front wing is different.
    The side pods are not as high on the Wilux car and the engine cover intake is a triangle not round like the PS03.
  • Has anyone got some good pictures of the 2001 car they can put in here?
  • I thought it was made by someone who was designing cars for Grandprix 4 or the F1 game from Electronic Arts? It is not really difficult to make such a proffesional looking 3D render. Lots of people do this.
    That's what I thought as well. I first thought it was Verstappenfan who wanted to fool us but then the guy really had a wilux address...

• Loved the silver/blue cars but I even have a soft sport for Telefonica yellow these days. Going back to the original schemes of the eighties would be a masterstroke for the 20th anniversary. Won't happen, of course.

PS Lease: couldn't agree with you more on the dole issue. Disgusting.
  • I confess to only becomings a Minardi Fan in 2001 (or as I like to say "the Class Of Fernando".

I loved the PS01 with the swords.
    I think that cars which can still offer some originality (like the Judas lizard/snake car), are the one's people remember.

The problem with our livery is that there has been no cohesiveness of late.

Minardi need to decide on a theme, be it "Anniversary", or the Lion's head, or the sword, and work the sponsors around that. After all the sponsors want to be on a memorable attractive livery.

2c sa

PS: how do I up load a avatar?
  • I do not dislike the white 1993 livery either. And I agree 2001 one with the swords is really beautiful.
  • Since the 2001 car the liveries have been pure crap crap crap.

Obviously an Italian is not designing it.

I agree and will let Faenza know that the fanbase would like to see a 20th anniversary "scheme" or hint thereof on this years cars.

Remember thought that sponsors have a hand in the design as it must fit with their logo etc.