Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Proposed New Name & Logos - Insert here

HOW ABOUT WE GET TOGETHER AND CHOOSE A LOGO WE CAN PROPOSE TO REDBULL.

PLEASE SEND YOUR THOUGHTS FOR A NAME AND/OR A LOGO THAT WE CAN COLLECTIVELY AGREE ON AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP TO SEND TO REDBULL AS PART OF A PETITION.

I've had an idea for a logo and name that I think RedBull may go for...

Following my post in the other thread (Mateschitz: The name will not be Team USA) I suggested a new name of either -

RedBull Racing - Young Lions F1
or
Minardi Young Lions F1

I have put together a quick logo we could suggest to RedBull as part of a petition from current Minardi fans. The idea being that if RedBull must rename the team, we can keep some history by the continued use of the Lion logo...

Young Lions F1 should conjur up an image of hungry young drivers keen to make it in the jungle that is F1!

I have another similar logo with the name Minardi Young Lions, but I don't think RedBull would go for that, even though I think it sounds better!

Anyhow, please look, comment and post alternatives! Lets do this quickly so we can send something before their marketing machine finalises anything!

[Edited on 13/9/2005 by TasM]

Comments

• Sorry TasM

The logo is all wrong, replace the sword with a can of Red Bull.

Ahhh, that's better. (Buuuurrrrrrp!)

;)
  • RedBull Racing - Young Lions F1

I don't agree with this name at all.

The name should be Minardi Red Bull or nothing. No room for compromise! Let not mix the already mixed vegetable soup!
  • Red Bull Minardi or Minardi Red Bull - period

• hope it won't be..:

:(

[Edited on 13/9/2005 by printscreen]

• The name Minardi must be in the logo !!! Few people know about the 'lions'.
  • Minardi is one of the strongest brands in F1. If they lose it ......they come close to losing me all together.

Simple.

[Edited on 13/9/2005 by Brooksey]
  • OK another one...with the Minardi name

• can you design a lion killing a bull by opening up his head with the sword?!
  • Trouble is with all of this; corporate identities like Red Bull go through vigorous design schemes. These translate to design portfolios, which detail strict guidelines for all logo uses and corporate branding. In these you'll find the pantone colour listings, image designs and sizes, where logos can and can't be used, etc. While it may be nice to design a logo and fool around in photo shop, at the end of the day if it doesn’t meet those guidelines, then they wont so much as glance at it.
  • R*d B**l do not give a stuff about us, or what we think. Or, even more importantly, the 100 odd people they just hired. They really do not care at all.

I s anybody familiar with the Wimbledon saga in English football? Rich fool buys team, and moves it to a completely different town. Existing fans start new team. The new team is now rapidly working its way up through the Leagues, from the very bottom, while the original team slowly drifts towards oblivion.

That, my friends, is our resistance model. R*d B**l will react only to sales data, and even the most vigorously pursued and effective sales boycott will take too long to gain sufficient momentum.

We need to persuade GCM to start again. Then he can buy Faenza back when it becomes surplus to R*d B**l requirements in 2008, and re-enter.
  • Dont have much time to fool around with logo's, but i'm sure a few of you guys would crack a fat if this was to be the new image.

• who would give a s* about young lions???
    I'm a minardi tifoso, not a young lion or whatever, I don't care about red bull young crap, I'll support Minardi until Minardi won't be there.
    Leve that glorious name alone.
    Otherwise, mr redbull, go and look fro some supporters somewhere else.
  • can you design a lion killing a bull by opening up his head with the sword?!
    We have a clear winner i think:hehe:
  • somebody find a picture of a lion feasting on a cow, or some kind of buffalo :hehe:

keep on searching :mad:

[Edited on 13/9/2005 by forzaminardi]
  • Nice one Brooksey and Clown :hehe:
  • Love it Clown! :D

Someone needs to send that to Red Bull. Forza Minardi!
  • LOL

Fantastic work Clown:D