Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Wanted: administrator

Your profile: You have a great love for Formula1 and especially Minardi. You can handle a MYsql database in PHP myadmin. You know that Josef Stalin, Malcolm X and Mussolini have died a long time ago and are unlikely to sign an online petition. You know that Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell and other celebrities have no time to surf the internet to look for online petitions and even if they had, they wouldn't sign it. If in doubt, you're able to look up an IP address on the web. You're trustworth and you can perform under pressure.

Your task: Keeping an eye or two on the ForzaMinardi.com petition when main administrator RJB goes to sleep or has a burn out. This includes erasing unwanted posts and blocking spammers.

Please apply within

Comments

• You have a great love for Formula1 and especially Minardi.

YES!

You can handle a MYsql database in PHP myadmin.

I'm out, sorry :(
  • stan, out in house expert, wrote me a little tool that makes life A LOT easier

say thank you to stan, guys
  • Thank you Stan :)

Now what bothers is the other Minardi fan sites...most of them still not updated.
    Let's get them out of the shock state and or hibernation and link to the petition.

I added 50 links to the petition today...if the core FM member add links 20 a day, we can hit 10000 signatures for Brazil.

Don't give up !

[Edited on 15/9/2005 by bladerunner]
  • My scripts aren't ideal (it's been a while since I wrote my last applications in PHP) but they work. And the new tool seems to be quite effective :)
  • Thanks Stan.
  • Your profile: You have a great love for Formula1 and especially Minardi.
    Great love of Minardi: check
    Great love of F1: err.. with or without Minardi?
    You can handle a MYsql database in PHP myadmin.
    Can do. (I hope there's a backup though; a mySQL database is easy to corrupt by just making a tiny mistake in an SQL statement.)
    You know that Josef Stalin, Malcolm X and Mussolini have died a long time ago and are unlikely to sign an online petition.
    Uncle Joe's dead??? Noooooooooooooo!
    You know that Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell and other celebrities have no time to surf the internet to look for online petitions and even if they had, they wouldn't sign it.
    Hmm.. OK, but you'll need to explain to Jean Todt why his signature isn't good enough.
    If in doubt, you're able to look up an IP address on the web.
    Check.
    You're trustworth and you can perform under pressure.
    Check and check, although I haven't met anyone that openly admits to being untrustworthy.
    Keeping an eye or two on the ForzaMinardi.com petition when main administrator RJB goes to sleep or has a burn out.
    I hope the pay is good..

Seriously, if I'm needed, I'll be happy to help.
  • Superb work by Stan and RJ. :angel:

This thing is getting bigger by the hour.

Looks like Minardi fans have the same kind of determination as their team!!!:cool:
  • thanks driver, I'll know where to find you, should i need to:hehe:
  • would like to offer my services but I'm F1 mod for a friends site and with uni as well have no time.
  • Thanks Stan! (and Driver already?;))
    This thing is getting bigger by the hour.

Looks like Minardi fans have the same kind of determination as their team!!!
    Yeah, we should all live together and form a commune in Faenza :D