Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The name might go, but we shouldn't!!!

I was just thinking.

If the minardi name goes, why can't we keep its spirit alive with this website.

I hope the name doesn't go......but really should we all pack up our bags and leave this great community?

I don't want to...do you?

Comments

• i'll stick around but won't watch any races.
  • there is always A1 GP. That's what I'll do.
  • its on sky sports so A1 GP is out for me.
  • *sniff*:(

i won't let my baby die booohoooohoooo :(:(
  • its on sky sports so A1 GP is out for me.
    try and get to Brands Hatch this weekend - tickets are dead cheap
  • "maybe goin to hell in a bucket but at least i"m enjoyin the ride!" Jerry Garcia, a famouse San Francisco guy

Personally, I'll hang out for the ride
  • Jerry Garcia, a famouse San Francisco guy
    He may have lived here but he was not FROM here. As a native born SF'er I just can't let that one slide.

As far as sticking around .... really depends on Faenza.
  • didn't say he was a native...

u wanna open ure ichat?
  • I agree. We should keep the forum alive.

I'll be following A1 GP and think that will provide plenty of grist for the mill.

I look forward to members comments on the performance of their respective national teams.

Just a thought! Did RedBull get all the rights to the name Minardi? Can they bury the name or could it be sold again to another team some day if Red Bull decide to give up the 2nd team?

Should ForzaMinardi transform more into the Spirit of Minardi (without a team) but commenting on the sport and its heros and villains.

Our wheels may be sold, but our Forza, NEVER!

BTW, our past driver Fernando, will take the WDC in the next race or two. That has to bring some cheer to the team.l

Spin
  • You better check with RJ first - I think it is kaput if Minardi goes away.
  • Just a thought! Did RedBull get all the rights to the name Minardi?
    If I recall correctly, GCM still owns the name.
  • If Minardi name is gone unfortunately, we should still meet here and make an Anti-Red Bull Website.
  • All these Red Bull rumblings remind me of the Monaco GP where there were clear signs that Red Bull was evil.

Remember the livery: Red Bull Racing powered by The Dark Side.
    And Darth Vader outside their motorhome.

I should have seen it coming!!!!:spank:
  • IT all depends what they do; if Minardi does go down, it should become a Anti Red Bull website!
  • I'll still be here no matter what. I'm not anti-RedBull, Not yet anyway...
  • I've always assumed FM.com will continue to peddle its cogent analysis and sparkling wit. Err ...
  • try and get to Brands Hatch this weekend - tickets are dead cheap
    Wish I could but I'm in uni.