Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

"Minardi Spitit" will remain

2»

Comments

• TasM, I don't believe in stabbing anyone in the back. I stab people in the front, as you would know from my posts back in 2002.
  • Agreed. Only meant as a metaphor.
  • Mr. M. knows his PR. I'm don't buy his talks, before I see what he actually does.

And offcourse with more money the team can improve. But what is the team? Will it still be our team? I don't think so, bur Mr. M. is happily invited to prove me wrong.
  • Mr. M. knows his PR. I'm don't buy his talks, before I see what he actually does.

And offcourse with more money the team can improve. But what is the team? Will it still be our team? I don't think so, bur Mr. M. is happily invited to prove me wrong.
    Biker, fully agree with you...it all sounds good...let's see their reaction to the petition and other moves...I guess we can't say until 2006.
  • Maybe we see it from a different perspective than those colse to the team.....

Maybe to those inside the team, Minardi are the people working in it. Therefore when GCM talks about the team improving he is talking about the team of people who are Minardi.

Maybe to us all we see is a name.