Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

PS talks about Team 11

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=26232

So, you can't run a car manufactured by another team?

So PS was bluffing all along (before 2003) when he said he wanted to race the Arrows cars he bought !!!

Comments

• That would also suggest that minardi-redbull couldn't run the 2005 jag / Redbull chassis !!
  • PS bought the intellectual rights so he could have run it.

The rights came with the chassis and will/were sold with the chassis.

The Minardi chasiss will run next year with the de yuned V10s and be replaced mid year. That the only sense I can make out of us developing the car still. That or we have already paid for the things.

• hmmmm... still watching this develop
  • Customer cars...sounds like the death of F1 to me. You do really start to think that F1 is run by some of the smartest, most cunning, most ruthless damned stupid brainless idiot fools in the world.
  • Customer cars...sounds like the death of F1 to me. You do really start to think that F1 is run by some of the smartest, most cunning, most ruthless damned stupid brainless idiot fools in the world.
    Or people i like to call cu*nts