Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Heidfeld certain on Williams

Well, it wasn't a big secret, but Mario Theissen confirmed today in an interview with the german Newspaper "FOCUS" that Heidfeld will definitly drive for Williams in 2005, but it isn't still official if he will be a race- or a testdriver.

Theissen also said that it is important that "the faster driver" will get the seat.... well, that's definitly Nick.

Come on BMW, keep pushing!

Comments

• I would be really happy if he gets it, he deserves a big chance in F1, after having been discarded by McLaren in 2002 to leave space to Raikkonen. Kimi is great, but Nick is not slower.

And Webbo-Hiedfeld would be a killer pair for Williams: both fast, good with testing and developing the car and supermotivated!
  • anythings better than pizzonia, even if he is a nice guy, with rich parents.
  • (I'm an arsehole, with poor parents :hehe: )