Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The changing face of F1

incredible to think that from last year there will be the following new teams in 2006

Jaguar 2004 - Red Bull
Minardi - Torro Rossa
Sauber - BMW
Williams - Williams Cosworth
Jordan - Midland
BAR - Honda
+ new mystery 11th team

leaves only Ferrari, Renault, McLaren Merecedes unchanged

If ever F1 went in to corporate overdrive, it will be 2006. Will it mean better racing? Fingers crossed

Comments

• leaves only Ferrari, Renault, McLaren Merecedes unchanged
    and Toyota.

And please don't use the F word. Write TOIT !!!:spank:
  • The fact that a few teams have changed their names won't make things any different than the normal changes. Teams develop all the time anyway.

The biggest changes are the V8's, that'll make the difference.

Bar are pretty much the same, Williams have just lost their engine partner and have a new engine, wow. There won't be an 11th team, Jordan have crossed out 'Jordan' and written Midland.
  • The 11th team is supposed to be this second Honda team, but I don't believe it will be done this year.

Do you remember that last year they spoke about a DubaiF1 team, that was supposed to be owned by some Arabic? I did not hear about that anymore!