Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Could this be his year?

FICENTRAL.NET (GMM -- Dec.20) New F1 team Red Bull will be 'competitive' in 2005, sole confirmed driver David Coulthard insisted.

The Scot, whose long career was salvaged - for one year, at least - by the drink brand after a lacklustre 2003 and 2004 for McLaren, predicted that observers will be 'surprised' following the upcoming launch and debut of a silver-and-blue RB1.

''With the developments I know the team is planning,'' the 33-year-old said, ''things are looking good for 2005.''

Unlike other independent teams like Jordan and Minardi, Coulthard said Red Bull also plan a big winter test programme. But he declined to make a round of traditional pre-season 'silly predictions.'
But he declined to make a round of traditional pre-season 'silly predictions.
C'mon DC give us just one for the winter break. Something tells me that this is his year

Comments

• Klein's gonna suck.
    DC's gonna suck.
    Red Cat's gonna suck.
  • This weekend I read in Spanish sportspaper that the best engineers from the Jaguar teams have been "bought" by Williams and Renault !!!!!!

IMHO Red Bull will have a difficult year !!!!
  • - "IMHO Red Bull will have a difficult year !!!!"

not with David Coulthard!!!!!!!! he is a "winnable" guy!
  • DC is a future world champ. In what I have no idea.

However, the story about Red Bull's key people leaving will do nothing but help us have DC in our mirrors. Look, if things are going as well in Faenza as I am hearing and some substantial sponsorship comes in just our continuity alone will give us a leg up on Red Cat.

They have been in dissarray since before the end of the season concentrating on that stupid donkey while OUR gang has been hammer and tong at getting the PS05 up and running.

• In recent history, ALL debuting teams have done a shit: think of BAR in 1999, of Toyota in 2002, even of Jaguar itself in 2000 (and thay had inherited the structure of Stewart that had even won a GP at the end of the year before).
    I don't know if we'll manage to do better then Red Bull in 2005, but it's pretty sure Red Bull will do even worse than Jaguar in 2004 (and Jag in 2004 was real real crap! Webbo couldn.t wait for the end of the season).
  • However, the story about Red Bull's key people leaving will do nothing but help us have DC in our mirrors.
    don't bet on it!
  • ^ :hehe:
  • Got to give it to pitpass.

they say what we are thinking, instead of being politically correct.
  • Red Cat eh?

Gets one thinking of potential alternative descriptors, what?

Embarrassed Cow

Drug Drink

Ford Taurus (that's quite clever)

Bloated Bovine

Red Last

Bullquick

Load of Bull

Pitchforth's Patience

who knows?