Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Future Plans: 'Toro Rosso' situation

13»

Comments

• I think what we should be working on is the idea of GCM relaunching the team in 2008.

Now might seriously be the time to start building for the future I'm sure Bernie would welcome another signitory to his new concorde agreement with a big bundle of cash and a good deal on future revenues.

It would give time to get sponsorship, engines, tyres etc sorted out and could even be opperated from the same factory if Red Bull abandon it after '07 and they probably will when all the staff look at moving back to GCM

Imagine what the team could do with some proper long term planning in place?
  • Those of us that made it to Minardifest 05 (take note we are working on a Minardifest 06 as we speak) saw THE LETTER!
    Do tell..?
  • let's stop dreaming friends, MInardi will never get into F1 once again. In the emantime, we have to support another team or leave the F1 world entirely!
  • let's stop dreaming friends, MInardi will never get into F1 once again. In the emantime, we have to support another team or leave the F1 world entirely!
    Like a broken record
  • It's been busy time here in Argentina recently, I only managed to watch the races and take a glance at Forza sometimes. Of course I'm destroyed by the current situation of Minardi.
    I don't blame Stoddie, he did as muchb as he could. But he never was able to properly back the team to become more competitve, and even better-funded privateers as Sauber are now gone. Bernie got what he wanted; he killed all the privateers, after Shnaider sells of Midland to another manufacturer it'll be an all-official teams category. And I've never backed official teams, I won't start now. I guess Williams is the best option standind, but no team will never be as close to me as Minardi has.
    Good for you Bernie, you managed to get what you want before you get kicked out of the sport by the banks. Was it worth it? Did you got more monies with this?
    I'll still back the reamaining italians in Faenza, but we all know Red Bullshit will turn the team into a brit squad ASAP and run mediocre austrians as Klien in this cars. But I just don't know which team I'm going to back, all the underdogs are gone (Midland is a joke).
    I'll keep visiting the site if RJ decides to let it live to honour the team, but to all the fellas that are leaving the place, I just want to thank you all for the very good times and smiles I had while I was here with you. FORZA!!!!!!
  • Hello Yoko!!!! How are you doing? Please, contact me:

minardibrasil@yahoo.com.br