Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Cold brrrrrrrrr

Just saw the world weather report-> Montreal -21C
It's -2C here now and that's already quite chilly but -21C brrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Bloody cold here in the UK.
    Still we're looking forward to a white Christmas.

It's a change from warm balmy nights, swaying palm trees, aqua waters and white coral beaches.

Am I getting homesick?

Anyway guys, if I don't get to say it later,
    Happy Christmas everyone!

Ho Ho Ho!

Spin
    (ForzaMinardi's own Santa Claus)

Sent from a pub in Christchurch, Dorset, England

[Edited on 21/12/2004 by Dr_Spin]
  • It's 16 degree celcius in Malta but in one week I will be in Germany - anyone can tell me the temperature there?
  • depends where you are at the moment but somewhere between -4 and 2 getting warmer at the end of the week
  • i am going to the black forest region - st georgen
  • Don't ya just love global warming?
  • i am going to the black forest region - st georgen
    Take a jumper and a coat (and mittens and a scarve) it's bound to be cold :hehe:

I remember being in Athens in December some 8 odd years ago. It was something like 18 degrees and we were running around in a jumper. The Greeks however were dressed as if they had come straight from the South Pole, all packed up in big furry coats and scarves, so funny.
  • It was brutally cold yesterday! -28°C!!!!!!!
    Thursday it will be +6°C. It may not be global warming but the system is certainly screwed. We are seeing more and more of freezing rain, which is much more dangerous than snow.

Phil
  • Bundle up!
  • +27 here today :cool:
  • I wish you people would put what the hell that is in real numbers.
  • All you need to know quig is that 27 is bliss. Isn't about time the US came out of the dark ages and joined the rest of the world community. Get metric boy!
  • We put a man on the moon using OUR standard. We are just waiting for you people to realize that you've (once again) chosen the wrong measurement path.

BTW - Kelvin is the temp measurement I was looking for.
  • We put a man on the moon using OUR standard.
    Back then, we were also using "Your" standard.

It's time to smarten up quig. Lets talk the same language.:)

• man, I'd love to be in Yellowknife right now :(
  • +27 here today :cool:
    I'm sure quig can do the conversion, but for the rest of you, that's about 84F.

It's around about 30C today = 90F.
  • Take a jumper and a coat (and mittens and a scarve) it's bound to be cold

... I will put a lot of layers of clothes on top of me and I will drink a lot of warm wine!....