Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The Future of ForzaMinardi.com

Comments

• Great news :)

Thank you, RJ.

The fact RB bought ForzaToroRosso.com is really lame. It means they are aware of this site and the petition, but instead of replying, they want to just cover their a**es.
    Very disappointing on RB's part.

PS: What about buying ToroRossoSucks.com or similar ? I'm tempted, but let sanity prevail and not do it....
  • Well done RJ.

I'll have an extra drink this evening when I play snooker with my mates.

This is the best news I could hear getting in the weekend.

FORZA FM.com

FORZA Minardi
  • FORZA MINARDI SEMPRE E COMUNQUE!

Bravo RJ!
  • Now with Stoddart being out of the house the only question remains: who will we bash next on this forum and why it will be Webber? ;)
  • I'm with you and the site RJ,

Spin

FORZAMINARDI!
  • Good idea. Even if the name disappears from F1, there is 20 years of history and 340 GP's to be preserved. Now is a good time to focus on gathering information and documenting the high and the low points of Minardi's F1 career.

I'll follow the lead of others and keep on popping by every now and then. I doubt I can pretend to be interested in F1 anymore; to me, the death of Minardi is the death of the sport. However, as has been mentioned to ad nauseam, the people here are a nice bunch and that makes visiting worthwhile.
  • It is sad the days of the privateer are over but I can't understand some people here saying they will walk away from F1. It baffles me. If nothing else, you can keep an eye on Minardi graduates.

My emotions about STR are mixed - for the people at Faenza I will be willing them on but I won't be supporting STR as an outfit. Instead, I will reaffirm my backing of Williams and McLaren - Williams is a privateer of sorts. Renault is based in the UK and, of course, has some special drivers. Jense and DC I support. Davidson may well be in the junior Honda team.

Nothing can replace the emotional rollercoaster of supporting Minardi but there's still lots to look forward to in 2006.
  • Bravo Rj, I was sure you wouldn't refuse my offer:hehe:

FORZA MINARDI
    E VIVA FORZAMINARDI.COM

Grazie Rj, grazie mille
  • Great stuff :P

There's no reason why Minardi shouldn't be the best-supported ex-F1 team in the world, and this site will be the centre of it all :D
  • Glad to see you're keeping the site alive!!
  • Welcome Yanman where have you been all this time?
  • Sorry but I am still negative about it.

Whom will you support next year, definetely not Squadra Toro Rosso Shits!

How I long to see Toro Rosso not score a single point and not finish one single race!

Forza Minardi, Forza Ferrari!

OK, I 'lll me the only one then supporting Ferrari! The Only Italian Team.
  • will I be allowed RJ????:spank::spank::spank:
  • You can be the new Matt.
  • ha ha that's good!
  • Come out of the closet Yanman, we know who you are.
  • Ok,
    ive been visiting this site since it was moved from rival, i just havent logged on in years. But this site rocks, and the people who post here are passionate about minardi and F1. Its a shame to see the teams losing its (name) but i guess if the little italian workshop still exist il still think of it as minardi.
    Anywayz good to see the site will still exist. The gossip here is betta than most of the F1 news site.
  • Welcome Yanman!

Good to see new members at this moment.
  • Thanks for keeping the site RJ....forzaminardi will stay the meeting point for this strange bunch of people supporting Minardi, and i am glad i' ll be able to participate once more.......

the thing is that MY SERVICE IN THE ARMY IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeap guys since yesterday i am officially a civilian again...so i am back .....you did great job supporting the team, all of you and although i missed all these great things you guys did this year, i hope for many more events and endless conversations about our little team and the sport we love, F1....
  • welcome back greco:D
  • Yanman, don't tell me you are Matt! Fuckin' bastard!

Welcome back Greco!
  • Manlio, I can't see Matt saying "But this site rocks" unless he has had a lobotomy.

Maybe Yanman is Matt, but being devilishly nice to put us off.

I saw a report where this week where Birmingham was rated the rudest city in the UK. Doesn't Matt come from there?
  • That's where I was aiming Roo. Looks like I'm wrong though.
  • lol,
    Nah im not Matt, Aint he that guy from the UK, Im from Australia. Must have missed the tread when he became unpopular or left. But i alway thought it was that verstapan guy u all didnt like. And No im not him either.

• Welcome back Greco, good to hear you have completed the Army service. The Greek Emabassy in Australia said I would have to do my 6 months if I want my Greek passport. I'm still not sure, I'm getting a bit too old for that sort of thing.

Welcome Yanman, now that I know you're not Matt ;)
  • Yanman, It's your avatar. I believe Matt also used it.

Where abouts this big brown land do you come from?
  • Remember Matt's last avatar before he left?

It was his mugshot !!!:hehe:
  • Taso its up to you man.....though i dont think itsreally worth it, spending six months of your life in the greek army, think of it as adventure holidays of some sort- six months go by really fast, they tend not to pressure the 6monthers that much....but if you wait a few years probably its going to be less time service maybe nothing at all...
  • the thing is that MY SERVICE IN THE ARMY IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bummer - I thought you were gonna become a lifer. Welcome back Greco.
  • Forza Minardi !!!

Red Bull :spank: