Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The Future of ForzaMinardi.com

13»

Comments

• I realize I have not posted in hte past couple of weeks but I have had a brutal travel schedule. Glad to see you have decided to keep the site up and running RJ.

Murph, I think I got the Spa 'bug" Right now I have no plans to travel EVER again...but Spa is intriguing...
  • Action, not just words.
    I hope this will not stay an empty phrase. Will we become the F1-answer to "Violett-Weiß"?
  • nah, they're a bunch of football hooligans

f1 is more serious
  • I agree with Simon and Emmet (except for the militaristic bash on Greco of course). Rj ou're doing good in keeping this site alive. Minardi have gathered a very respectable amount of fans in 21 years, I don't think many teams can reach this threshold. I'd only like to see a mention to Mosley and Bernie in the Minardiclopaedia regarding how much they have done to get Minardi and Stoddie out of the scene :spank: Reb Bullshite will loose interest in F1 after some years and will hang off the team to a new owner, but the things will be never be the same again.
  • Whoa whoa Yoko - I'm not bashing Greco - I just think that what he gained from his time in service will help guide him through his life - and I am glad he did it.
  • RJ, you know what I mean...

I don't want us to become hooligans, but what about other actions at a race week-end? Banners and so on?