Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Roll Call

Anyone know what is happenning to the Minardi sites and clubs globally?

Comments

• Word I got from my Irish spy is that they want the Clubs to continue to support Faenza but as for the mechanism ... I think Red Bull (and this is only my idea) will have their own plans for a global club and not keep the Italian soccer club model that was set up under GCM.
  • No word as of yet for MCM. I personally will support Toro Rosso.
  • Junior lasted about 10 minutes..... hey, I got a hat I guess.
  • if anyone else wants a free hat... you may need to pay for postage though. just let me know.
  • What happened to the CD player? :P
  • Throwing in the towel so easily?
  • if anyone else wants a free hat... you may need to pay for postage though. just let me know.
    Oi! I paid for mine! At least you can give me the JVC CD player - what happened to that Junior? ;)
  • yeah.. good question. It was going to carry over to the go-kart comp. Not sure what to do with it now.. it's still with Hagemeyer brands.

Suggestions?

Throwing in the towel? I thought PS was the one that sold out! eh?
  • PS may have sold out but the Minardi Club system is still alive for the moment - if GCM and the gang are still involved there may still be something left for us to support.
  • Perhaps make the CD player the prize for next years FM.com/OzMinardi tipping competition?

Or, continue with the go-kart comp at this years Grand Prix, and invite STR...this might test just how commited the team really are to their supporters - especially considering the select few that like them here will be their only supporters!
  • Suggestions?
    Put it up on ebay, offload it for what you can get, donate it to charity. :)

Or..... GIVE IT TO ME! :D