Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

My dream

I had a dream. In my dream a man called Gian Carlo Minardi retired from the F1 world, but couldn't spend a few months until the racing "virus" contamined him again. In my dream Gian Carlo decided to return to the world of the motor racing, dealing with Italian sponsors and getting the funds needed to raise a small team in a minor category, retaking his own surname from an Austrian company to name the team.

In my dream the team achieves successes and captures a piece of every racing fans, and a very special place among the Italians. In my dream this man retakes also his old friendships, loyal partners and old crews, which came to him as his old marshalls came to Napoleon during the 100 days.

In my dream the man's heir, named Giovanni, keeps his father's will alive when he finally retires after seeing his new team stablished and settled in a romantic place called Nuova Faenza.

In my dream this team is loved by everyone who loves the true spirit of sport including the old Minardi team supporters., who kept the Minardi flame burning in their hearts.

In my dream the name Minardi returns at last to the F1, tired of all this impersonal teams who only smell to corporations and dirty money, tired of all this managers who never lied on the asphalt to help a mechanic or admire the beauty of their car.

I woke up with a wide smile.

Comments

• There's nothing I would love more than Mr. Minardi starting a team in GP2 or a similar category.

However, MCSF says GCM is of the opinion 'F1 or nothing'. So, I guess it's nothing.

At least for now...
  • That is what he said to me at our Minardifest dinner - at that time Minardi still existed.....
  • And finally my dream became true... at least partially, but time will tell :D

Forza Minardi!!!!!
  • Care to be my investment advisor?-)

I wish I could somehow watch the races, via the Internet for example. I don't think the series will be available via television here in Finland.