Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The QUESTION

2»

Comments

• no, but if...
  • no

but I'll be glad if they'll have something to party for in Faenza
  • no

but I'll be glad if they'll have something to party for in Faenza

• lease... first off that is a silly commercial and the groom is a fool. I think the best man had something goin on with the bride anyway.

with regard to 42...I have not heard that answer since the great collapsing Hrung Disaster of Gal./Sid/Year 03758 which wiped out the whole Praxibetal communitites on Betelgeuse Seven.

now with doug adams out of the way..riddle me this:
    "Now, sitting in "wild Bill's Cafe" on the outskits of Las Vegas, I saw it all very clearly. There is only one road to LA - USInterste 15, a sraight run with no backroads or alternate routes, just a flat out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo adn then on the Hollywood Freeway straight into frantic oblivion: safety, obscurity, just another freak in the Freak Kingdom"

(you have taken this down a path exactly the opposite of the one word answers asked for...btw, "who are we waiting for?"
  • Absolutely!

No.
  • NO. There is no need to explain this. NO.
  • No.

Platoon scarlet cow is not Minardi
  • I guess when it all comes down to it, no.
  • My rational answer *would* be like the one from Bernie...
    __
    you're goin to hate me for this but,

I don't know.

still watching and observing. we're 5 days into new ownership!
    __

But supporting a team is not a rational decision, even if I "supported" (and I highly doubt I ever will...) STR, I wouldn't be in the same manner and the same passion.

Of course, I hope all the best for the jobs and success of the ex-Minardi people including CGM.

So, the answer is NO.

As for the alternatives...

Williams ? Yeah, they are privateers again, too...but I can't suddenly switch to Williams after years of no particular interest in the team. Williams looks like "Cold Fish" to me, no emotions involved...

I will probably support Super Auguri in 2006...it all depends how close Super Aguri is tied to Honda or run as a Honda B-team. If Super Aguri doesnt enter in 2006, I probably will quit following F1.

If so, I will turn to sports car endurance once again, especially LeMans...
  • My heart says no. My head says think about it.

So NO it is, never listened to my head anyway.
  • Il support the 'staff in faenza and at races' to the end but the actual team, NO
  • no, The new honda team will be the new underdog for me.
  • Yanman, you're only saying tht becasue you saw misato haga's pictures
  • __
    Yanman, you're only saying tht becasue you saw misato haga's pictures
    __

:)

I think she is involved with Jean Alesi in the 2nd new team from Japan coming in 2007 (Direxiv sponsorship) and based in the old McLaren factory.

At least , that's the current rumors I heard.

But Jean is already well served, here's a picture of him and his wife (Kumiko):

[Edited on 8/11/2005 by bladerunner]
  • Pfffffffff... she must have been sitting on his face for at least three consecutive days !!
  • N and O spells NO
  • No to STR but will support the members of the Team.
    Yes to following Albers to Midland, painful but!
  • I was so fortunate to visit Faenza this spring for Minardifest '05.................... AS LONG AS those great people remain the heart of the team........ I will not turn my back on them..... count me as a yes

• No.

As for the guys at the factory I wish them the very best of luck - they deserve success and happiness, but they work for someone else now :(
  • well done BretonBanquet, that's what I like to hear,

I may seem like a broken record but there is no way you can support a team who kicked out our name, our logo, our history etc!
  • I will always support the people in Faenza. If the new owners keep the spirit of the team then maybe I will call myself a STR fan. I kept supporting the team when it was owned by Rumi and later when Stoddart took over. I'm willing to give the new owners a chance!
  • I'm reconsidering now we at least got some answer. I think it shows they do care about fans at least a little bit. And after all, the same people that worked at minardi still work at STR.

I didn't say yes yet. Just reconsidering...
  • I will always support the people in Faenza. If the new owners keep the spirit of the team then maybe I will call myself a STR fan. I kept supporting the team when it was owned by Rumi and later when Stoddart took over. I'm willing to give the new owners a chance!
    True but they kept the name and the history and the spirit.

Hell even Flavio (along with Rumi) owned Minardi at one stage, and he didn't call it Flavio's Brides.