Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The future of the Club system

What will the future bring for the Club system? Will you guys continue under new names (as in Squadra Rosso Club Montreal or Frisco?). Have you been contacted by the new people yet?

Montreal, Melbourne, San Fran, what will the future bring?

Comments

• Still waiting....
  • No word from Faenza here either. However, I do intend to personnaly support the hard working craftsmen and women of Faenza. This does not mean I'll wear STR kit and jump about but our friends are still working there - they just wear a different color shirt now.
  • Any word please pass it on. I plan on being in Montreal for the GP, so any news will help me finalize my plans of going.
  • 'I do intend to personnaly support the hard working craftsmen and women of Faenza. This does not mean I'll wear STR kit and jump about but our friends are still working there - they just wear a different color shirt now.'

well spoken, Emmo...........

Forza Faenza !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!