Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The World According to Joe American.

image[/quote]

oops wrong forum, but anyway.

'The World According to Scott Speed' :hehe:

[Edited on 27/1/2006 by MinardiP1]

Comments

• Very good although how will the Irish react to becoming the 51st state?
  • Forget the 51st state whats a Union Jack doing there!!!!!!!
  • I thought you'd appreciate that ...
  • :D Haha, I really need to show this to some of Yanks on my contact list. :)
  • Forget the 51st state whats a Union Jack doing there!!!!!!!
    Why what else should be there???????????:hehe:
  • OMG Wolfe Tone is turning over in his grave!

BTW, I'm stealing that picture! where did you get it?

[Edited on 27/1/2006 by bernie]
  • Hey Dan, I hope you and Ger are best buddies because they can be ... touchy about this sort of thing.

Can I just state, before the Celtic fringe piles in here, I am a big fan of the Republic and, among other things, admire the natives' sense of humour.
  • I think this map is entirely accurate except for the miscoloring of the Emerald Isle.
  • I agree that it is pretty accurate, except for Ireland, and Canada should be America Jr. and place Bootleg Electonics in the Microsoft Factory area.
  • Hey Dan, I hope you and Ger are best buddies because they can be ... touchy about this sort of thing.

Can I just state, before the Celtic fringe piles in here, I am a big fan of the Republic and, among other things, admire the natives' sense of humour.

........ Oh Danny Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know Ireland is unoffically called the 51st state. Somewhere I have a Tee shirt to prove it!
  • telstar,

yikes, I beg to differ.. here is an excerpt from an email I recieved but a few hours ago:
    "although I have been crazy busy lately. This bloody election nonsense and all the sheeple who panicked at the abortion bogeyman...sheesh....anyway the Tories have about 5% of the work done....there is about 95% more. Re
    the strippers, that Minister is no more....although the Canucks
    apparently can't find enough domestic strippers to work for the Liberal
    campaigns, many are quite eager to try out some of the finer East
    European imports! :-( (Hey, the Liberals wanted to legalize marijuana,
    prostitution and polygamy so whats a few Euro strippers to help
    everyone become more progressive!)

Mike, my buddy who wrote this is one of those people thriving out in Brithish Columbia onthe oil sands wealth tha is making the BC Province money hand over fist now that it is cost effective to get the oil out of the sand.

I listened to a talk radio piece as I drove to from Montreal to Toronto just two weeks ago about how the folk in Alberta are so 'AMERICAN" that they should just join the statehood while at the same time the folk in Montreal felt that "Toronto is just a suburb of Montreal anyway" The ruling party in Canada is about to lose it all after a pretty stable century of leadership...

I don't think anyone should take Canada for granted. Quite a powerful nation who is going through some very big internal change. I suspect it might be worth watching. Much of Detroit auto production has migrated over to Windsor and up through the Golden Triangle (GTA) and the Government for many years has encouraged the defense industries in Montreal and Quebec. Not quite America Jr. I work with a guy who only started speaking English about 4 years ago. he's 26. Canada is a very very unique place.

Although my blood line is Germanic (of which I am proud to say that my ancestors raped and pilaged accross Europe, spreading their semen freely!) I went to an Irish Catholic grade school and have always had a special place in my heart, and a taste in my pallet, for a good abusive, "that bastard was a no good son of a ><))**" " wake like oly the Irish can do which ends in us all hitting each other, bleeding a bit, quafiing another ale and then hugging a bit before we fall down to only wake up to a good swift kick in the side and the "wake up you rat bastard" and another beer being thrust in your face...

so yea, maybe you are right, I think there are more Irish in North America now than in the emerald isle... maybe we should annex them. does that mean they'll ship beer to me cheaper.

....Canada is a man with two heads....two brains and both left brains are attached....
  • BTW, I'm stealing that picture! where did you get it?
    Feel free to steal. I did to get it.

Here's another one:

• Mike, my buddy who wrote this is one of those people thriving out in Brithish Columbia onthe oil sands wealth tha is making the BC Province money hand over fist now that it is cost effective to get the oil out of the sand.

I listened to a talk radio piece as I drove to from Montreal to Toronto just two weeks ago about how the folk in Alberta are so 'AMERICAN" that they should just join the statehood while at the same time the folk in Montreal felt that "Toronto is just a suburb of Montreal anyway" The ruling party in Canada is about to lose it all after a pretty stable century of leadership...

??? Where did you get this from? ???
    Oil sands are in Alberta.
    And, speaking as a Loyal Albertan living in Ottawa, I have to inform you that NO ONE in Canada, and definitely not in Alberta, wants to join the US. WTF is that? Where are people getting their facts? ???

/end rant
  • hey man, I listen to talk radio from Montreal to Toronta when the phone cuts out. I'm only regurgitating the stuff I hear... which is not to say it's true... obviously american talk radio has some minor foibles, as mr quigley might sometimes agree, rush is not always perfect, and there is sometimes "spin" on Fox.

Yikes! did I just say that?!!?!?:spank: :hehe: :spank:

(mike, allegedly, lives in BC, but one can never tell what to believe from him... if I ever told you the stories you could write a book on the fabrications...so who really knows)

[Edited on 16/2/2006 by bernie]