Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MINARDI NAME IN GP MASTERS WITH CAFFI

Has anybody got more news on this? There is interview with Caffi about him participating in Masters. He does mention the Minardi name, but it appears in title.

See:http://www.f1grandprix.it/

Comments

• I it tells Minardi name will be on the cars of the GP racing team's cars. They are driving the Italiaan and Euro F3000 championship

Has the colours of the first Minardi.
  • For the German-speaking crowd, another article/confirmation on Minardi in the Italian F3000...

http://www.f1total.com/news/06013006.shtml

Minardi Team by GP Racing
  • Found another pic of the Minardi Euro 3000 car at http://www.italiaracing.net/.

[Edited on 30/1/2006 by Telstar]

[Edited on 30/1/2006 by Telstar]
  • Minardi is back!!!

Forza Minardi!
  • Forza Minardi!
  • Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!:D
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • great ey?

pity i can't make it to monza in march
  • I tried to find some info on 2006 races:

http://www.italiaracing.net/news.asp?id=2652&cat=F3000ITA&nome=EURO_3000_CHAMPIONSHIP&cart=f3000_italia

It says that there is a double championship with races in both Italy and Europe.

The Italian races will be televised, there's a TV contract unfortunately it doesn't mention the station.

I couldn't find an "official" F3000 page for 2006...anybody with more luck ?

Thanks for links :)
  • www.formula-3000.net

this site seems to cover all the different F 3000 series. I checked out the schedule for the Euro series....... wish there was a racce when I would be in Italy but no such luck......

[Edited on 30/1/2006 by Murph]
  • Thanks, answering my own question, I also just found:
    http://f3000.flagworld.com/en/

There's a Minardi article with some pictures:
    http://f3000.flagworld.com/en/news/index,photo.spy?artid=55779

Nice !
  • Here is the schedule:

19th March Monza
    7th May Imola
    4th June Spa-Francorchamps
    18th June Budapest
    9th July Mugello
    27th August Hockenheim
    24th September Barcelona
    1st October Vallelunga
    22nd October Misano

Somebody on this board HAS to be able to make at least one of the events!

• Somebody on this board HAS to be able to make at least one of the events!
    ...Monza!:D
  • Minardi come back !!!!

Very Good news !!!!!

Forza Minardi !!!!!

Les Minardistes french fans site continu to support Minardi Team in Euro 3000 ! :D

http://www.f1minardi.user.fr/

• Spot on Emmett. Somebody does need to make it to one of these events, and, they need take "the banner" with them.

Doesn't matter if any cameras see it, the team needs to see it.

Where's Salvo, we need an interview with GCM.

FORZA EVERYBLOODYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYIIIIIIIHHHHHHHAAAAAA........................:D:D:D:D
  • Whooooohooooo, that's the best (a week early) birthdaypresent!!!!

:D
  • In English (from F1racing.net):

In 2006 the Minardi name won't be gone from the racing tracks. In the Euro 3000 series Minardi will cooperate with the Italian team 'Italian GP Racing' under the name 'Minardi Team by GP Racing'.

Gian Carlo Minardi said after signing the partnership with 'GP Racing': "I will start a new adventure today together with GP Racing. Our adventure will start in March at Monza where we hope to put on a good performance."
  • FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Here is the schedule:

19th March Monza
    7th May Imola
    4th June Spa-Francorchamps
    18th June Budapest
    9th July Mugello
    27th August Hockenheim
    24th September Barcelona
    1st October Vallelunga
    22nd October Misano
    Hockenheim? I will be there, if somewhone wants to prevent, he has to shoot me!
  • I came across this quote on ITV:

Other than the use of his name, Minardi will initially have minimal input in the operation.

But the Italian hinted to Gazzetto dello Sport that this could change.

"It'll keep the name alive on the track but I am not saying that’s where it ends," he said.

"I don’t have any involvement in GP Racing but it could become an operating base."

So this may not be as good as it seemed at first but there seems to be plenty of room to grow..

Would this "base" mean a move up north for GCM? They also talk about a Venitian driver. Venitian? This isn't boat racing....hardy har har.

Anyway - any word back from your email RJ - none here but mine was in English.

FORZA
  • It seems that now following the results and performances of Minardi will be harder than ever; even knowing the pilots identity. But it'll be quite like in a romantic era: without possibility of watching the races on tv, making enquiries to know the results...

And again a black (or at least dark blue) and yellow car with the Minardi name and logo on it. What else can we ask for, knowing that before all this news, Minardi didn't exist anymore.

• Would this "base" mean a move up north for GCM? They also talk about a Venitian driver. Venitian? This isn't boat racing....hardy har har.
    FORZA

Maybe just a base untill he can buy back Faenza, and I believe the team is based in the region that Venice is in, so that is why they are talking about a Venitian driver. A Minardi racing boat would be cool though, not quite GCM's expertise, but still cool.

grandprix.com is reporting that Minardi Team by GP Racing will be running Fabrizio Del Monte and Juan Caceres in the Euro 3000 series this season. Though it could be possible that they just went to GP Racing's site and saw who they had last season and assumed no changes.

[Edited on 1/2/2006 by Telstar]
  • silence so far...
  • Can anyone precise in what step of the motor racing "stairway" is placed the Euro 3000? I guess it's just under F1, GP2 and World Series. Has something in common with the old F300 where Alonso and Webber among others took part?

BTW, before the season starts the 19 of March in Monza, there'll be collective tests on 16-17 february in Misano.
  • They are old F3000 cars. I would place it below Euro and Brit F3. On a par with Formula Renault. The lower leagues are very confused but I think Massa came from F3000 in Italy.
  • Last year's pole time at Monza for F3000 was 1:39.265 while Kovalainen did it in 1:33.725 in a GP2
  • Midfebruary test in Misano????

That will be COLD !!!!!:rolleyes:
  • www.italiaracing.net is reporting that the TV coverage for 2006 season will be on: RAI DUE, RAI Sport Satellite, Sky, Sportitalia, Odeon, La 7.
    I hope not 2 weeks after the race at 2:00 am!!!

Soon the official site will be www.eurotremila.com.

(I'm not sure to have used english :spank: )
  • I've just read in GP Racing website that Giovanni Minardi worked for the team the last season, maybe this is the connection that GCM chose to join with.
  • good stuff, bouc, we'll have the chance to see the races.

I'm quit busy at the moment, but we have to work on this GCM's interview in the next weeks, promise
  • fisichella has his own racing team in this championship.