Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Just to say thank you

Now without wanting to get sentimental...

We have been without an F1 team for something like three months and this place is still bustling with activity. Awesome stuff, guys. Thank you for keeping this site alive! *sniff*

Comments

• I still think you should have closed the doors.

But now we DO have a team to get behind!
  • Crap! I'm only here to watchj it go down in flames and make fun of it.
  • Where better to slander other teams, personnel and Ron.

Forza!
  • Where better to slander other teams, personnel and Ron.
    Funny you say that. Majority of forums now have a notice on their front page, telling users they cannot slander teams, drivers, etc because they believe it leaves them open to lawsuits! Best example is v8central.com. Any form of slander will lead to a banning straight away :rolleyes:
  • Fuck McLaren :hehe:
  • Funny you say that. Majority of forums now have a notice on their front page, telling users they cannot slander teams, drivers, etc because they believe it leaves them open to lawsuits! Best example is v8central.com. Any form of slander will lead to a banning straight awa

is that e-democracy?....fuck em

this place is my e-pub....and the best thing is you dont have to bear loud Brits
  • I LOVE YOU, MATE ... NAH, REALLY, I F*CKIN LUV YER ... YEAH ... GETTIN' ON IT ... FORZA OSELLA ... ZZZZ
  • lol...dirty wee bugger
  • Thank YOU for keeping this site up. It's important to have this site for fans even though team wouldn't even exist anymore. That's my opinion! And this just shows that MInardi had/ has true fans. :)
  • But now we DO have a team to get behind!
    who?
  • Have you read the main page?

[Edited on 4/2/2006 by MCSF]
  • Oh for goodness sake, at least play with the bait a little before you bite.
  • Quig doesn't do subtle.
  • and this place is still bustling with activity
    :rolleyes:
  • Quig doesn't do subtle.
    ;)