Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Phew! We're Back!

i was really worried for a day...

attacking websites and chanting threats are not the way to protest...learn from the real muslims at the trafalgar square demo yesterday.

Comments

• How did you undo the damage RJ?
  • Thanks RJ, well done!

Actually we are now seeing some intelligent debate arising after the mindless anger.

It will be those who want to build relationships and respect that ultimately prevail and contribute to a better world.

Those who can only insult, and that has been done by some on both sides, and destroy and threaten harm, offer nothing but a vision of what humanity must avoid.

Well, now for some lunch and settle down to watch the A1.

Spin
  • YOU INFIDELS, RED BULL HAS GIVEN YOU 700 YEARS OF TOP CLASS MOTOR RACING AND SUGARY DRINKS AND YET YOU TURN YOUR NOSES UP ... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE US??!! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL ALONG WITH YOUR SO-CALLED PROPHET MOHAMMINARDI.
  • i don't think it was done with a target in mind, they just did it automatically.

all it needed was to replace one file
  • Who ordered the fatwa!
  • i did...onga onga onga onga onga....
  • guys, say thanks to stan who helped me sort this out
  • thanks a million, stan!
  • Thanks Stan.

Infidel!
  • Thanks a lot Stan.

No, this is really not the right way to protest.... :rolleyes:
  • Any time guys :)

[Edited on 12/2/2006 by Stan]
  • Thanks Stan....

Love my neighbors...they always have such strong points to argue....there is no Kurd problem....no Armenian genocide....no Cyprus invasion.....LOL.....poor poor Turks.....

• Thanks Stan!
  • soooo, these guys weren't envolved with the Super Aguri team ????

thanks to all who held the fort against the alien invaders.....
  • Right on Stan - you da man! Of course this now means you have a Fatwa against you for helping the infidels.
  • Dying tickles
  • .... i leave for a while and all the fun happens... and so it always goes.