Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

XDrink also in 2005?

Does anyone know whether they will be on board for 2005?

They have a new logo and now sell their stuff in cans as it seems. http://www.drinkx.com

Comments

• They have not siad boo to me after I was unable to get a San Francisco distributor for thieir product.

• Under the news section for X-Drinks they have signed sponsorship with Indy Car driver Payton Tapp Watkins for 2005. Maybee soon X will be available around the states.
  • Under the news section for X-Drinks they have signed sponsorship with Indy Car driver Payton Tapp Watkins for 2005.
    if that's the cast, then some DrinkX is being scammed,
    Despite somehow making it onto an official EuroF3000 entrylist, Payton Tapp Watkins is nothing but an internet myth, before June of this year, the dude simply did not exist! :hehe:

Amazing that someone out there has the ability to get a F3000 drive and a sponsor for a driver that doesn't even exist...

[Edited on 23/12/2004 by FlyingPanda]