Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

EURO 3000

I've been reading the news over at the Euro 3000 site and I think that Fisi's team will be very competitive. He has added a third car to his Team and is playing a big part - or so it seems - in his drivers development.

It should be interesting to see how GCM and his experience goes against the young gun and his established infastructure.

Comments

• Good! Forza Minardi!
  • The first round (19/03 Monza) has been cancelled, waiting for the decision of the court about one protests for the excessive one noise!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • they must be joking!!! i'd understand if it were in imola, where they actually have their houses 2 metres from the track but in monza there is nobody living anywhere near the track!! :mad:
  • Remember they tried to pull that same crap on F1 last year?

This is pure crap - who the hell moves innext to a race track or airport and expects the area to be as quiet as the Hundred Acre Wood?
  • Remember they tried to pull that same crap on F1 last year?

This is pure crap - who the hell moves innext to a race track or airport and expects the area to be as quiet as the Hundred Acre Wood?
    The only people that have a right in my opinion to complain would be someone that lived there before a track or airport was built, anyone else can shut up and move if they were dumb enough to buy a home near an airport or racetrack.
  • When I was racing sedans here inthe States - when the dinosaurs roamed the earth - I lost a guaranteed podium position if not a win at Laguna Seca for being 1 decible $250 (big money for a struggling racer back then) over the "allowable" limit. One lap from the end. The organizers then fined me for having a NASCAR moment and laying a fat burnout in the pitlane as a protest.
  • Way to go Rebel!! Where are the photos from this era?
  • In the dinosaur era the camera wasn't invented yet ;)
  • i actually think i've seen one of those pics :hehe:
  • The season will start in Adria on 9 April...
    http://www.euroseries3000.com/news.asp?id=216