Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

GCM on F1 return

Just rediscovered this Autosport quote from the end of last season (ie before F3000 team was announced).

'Maybe I'm getting old but, even if I could, I wouldn't get in today's Formula One anymore'.

Of course, never say never (and from Italian F3000 to F1 is a very long road) but I don't think we'll see him back in F1, even a 'cut price' version.

Comments

• What about GP2 ?

I would love to see Minardi in GP2 in a few years time...

PS: bladerunner1 = bladerunner, just can't find my old login stuff at the moment.

[Edited on 14-3-0606 by bladerunner1]
  • hmmm let's see whether he misses it. berger (bad example these days) said he'd never return after parting with bmw.
  • According to the intel I heard at the A1GP GCM has his eyes set on a return to GP2 as soon as possible.
  • Viges, I'm not sure if it was the same article or not but I read somewhere that GCM stated that he was still paying off some of his F1 debts.

MinardiGP2 would be great.
  • Such b.s. from from mr. gerhard hamberger might give some new stimulus to Mr. Minardi to make his return.