Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Team personel down to 90...

as opposed to 118 when Stoddart took over. You can't run an F1 team with so small acrew, and expect them to do the 2 seater shit as well.

Comments

• so that's why the new car won't be reay for the new season.
  • As of today 91 (with Albers) !!!;)

And when we have the 2nd driver, friday test driver and regular test driver > 94 !!!!!:hehe:
  • Source Petrol?
  • indeed, what's your source and what is the inner drive to bring happiness to your fellow board members to post something like that on a day like today?
  • http://www.minardi.it/team/factory/?LN=UK

Still 113 and I see no reason why Paul should dismiss people.
  • In the Atlas interviews, multiple team members refer to the number as being around 115.
  • Gimme a B

Gimme a A

Gimme a H

Gimme a HUM

Gimme a BUG

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Sawbones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really, just go.
  • Gimme a B

Gimme a A

Gimme a H

Gimme a HUM

Gimme a BUG

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Sawbones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really, just go.
    fantastic... merry christmas!
  • Source? Autosport Bible. Autocourse 2004-2005. Really some of you guys with this source shit, you'd doubt what you see with your own eyes!!!
  • because you run around shouting the weirdest things and sometimes we worry about you...
  • Anyone with a press pack handy?

I'll believe the Faenza over Autosport (who spam me....)
  • How interesting. How old is the interview you guys are sourcing. The number came from Tredozzi, who also revealed theat the Senior Aerodynamycist is Andrea Franchetti.
    Lease you need to get a copy of the Autosport Christmas edition. The appraisal of Stoddart as a team principal is pretty damning. In short the implication is that he's not up to the job. Not my opinion but theirs. I came to that conclusion 2 years ago!
  • Who exactly would be up to the job of running an impoverished privateer outfit against manufacturers? Stoddart is still standing, few others would be. If you seek an explanation of Minardi's current parlous state, your curses should be directed against the absurd state of current F1, not Stoddart. flawed though the current setup at Faenza might be.
  • Petrol, tonight three ghosts shall visit you to make you see the true spirit of Christmas (and Minardi's signing of Albers for that matter)...
  • How interesting. How old is the interview you guys are sourcing. The number came from Tredozzi, who also revealed theat the Senior Aerodynamycist is Andrea Franchetti.
    Lease you need to get a copy of the Autosport Christmas edition. The appraisal of Stoddart as a team principal is pretty damning. In short the implication is that he's not up to the job. Not my opinion but theirs. I came to that conclusion 2 years ago!
    Less than a month.

What is Franchetti's background?
  • All I know is that it looks like the Team Manager and Sporting Director job is being filled by the same fellow.

Tilley told me 120 'round Indy time last year. If Petrol is right - and I tend to believe much of his research - then they had better be a VERY motivated 90. It could also be that the 90 they are talking about is the over the winter Team. No need for food service and all the truckies...

We shall see soon.

Either way the 90 we have are better than the 300 TOIT has, passion wise.
  • Could that 90 be the race crew themselves? I doubt everyone would go to the track. There would have to be some people that stay at home/at the factory on race weekends.
  • ^ The truth is usually somewhere in the middle....
  • We typically bring 70 - 75 items to Indy - T's or the keyrings we made or the travel mugs...rarely do we come home with any.
  • In the Autocourse interview, Tredozzi said the team had been cut to 90 because they were no development progams. When I heard the figure, I must admit I was shocked and found the number hard to believe!
  • Then the wind tunnel test personnel MUST be on contract.